Hacking Overall Feeling/Opinion on R4DS

R-Unit 4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
8/10...I would suggest you buy it...but make sure you don't get a corrupted Micro SD...my one got corrupted...but hey...I fixed it(Don't ask me how, I used a Mac.)

jtroye32

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ho ho. As soon as I post my satisfaction here, I get the funky 'R4 not recognized by DS' problem. It appeared while playing Lunar Knights. I'm beating on zombies and suddenly the game tells me I removed the card and to turn off the system. When booting up, the card was not recognized. I reinserted the microsd and the R4 back into the DS and haven't had the problem since then. Been doing a lot of Meteos lately. Good stuff.

i had that problem exactly once just like yourself the second time i turned the thing on. i took it out, pressed the casing together some to make sure it was closed tightly, reinserted and everything has worked flawlessly to this day. I LOVE MY R4 to death and have no regrets.

R-Unit 4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ho ho. As soon as I post my satisfaction here, I get the funky 'R4 not recognized by DS' problem. It appeared while playing Lunar Knights. I'm beating on zombies and suddenly the game tells me I removed the card and to turn off the system. When booting up, the card was not recognized. I reinserted the microsd and the R4 back into the DS and haven't had the problem since then. Been doing a lot of Meteos lately. Good stuff.

i had that problem exactly once just like yourself the second time i turned the thing on. i took it out, pressed the casing together some to make sure it was closed tightly, reinserted and everything has worked flawlessly to this day. I LOVE MY R4 to death and have no regrets.
Alot of exxageration I see....

SpectralSounds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got mine earlier this morning. Havent put much on it yet, just a couple of Roms. All that Ive tested has worked flawlessly so far. Although, I do see what people are complaining about as far as the MicroSD insertion issue goes. The thing feels like its gonna break already and I just got it.

Regardless, it seems like I got what I paid for. So, Im very happy. I just hope I can get a bunch of emulators running succesfully on it also.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls