ouendan series song mix

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by rpspartin, Oct 28, 2009.

1. rpspartin
    OP

rpspartin Member

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2009
    United States
    UG,shibuya,japan
    I have had the idea in my head now for awhile on trying to take the songs from the 3 ouedan games ( osu! tatake ouenan, elite beat agents, and Moero Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu Tatakae Ouendan 2 ) after unpacking the games i looked for similar files, and found "s01.file in number one and SS01 in EBA. They were found in a folder titled "bgm". After looking though the data i found similar file names throughout the games data. I tried just moving the .file that i found in the bgm folder but it didn't change a single thing inside the game. Then i tried moving all of the similar files that i found with the same name but it didn't work. after that i tried renaming the EBA files to match the ones found inside of osu 1 but it just made the game freeze. was wondering if anyone else have tried this and if not any ideas that i could do to try and get it to work.

2. YayMii

YayMii hi

Jun 24, 2009
    Canada
    that place
    So you're trying to make a custom Ouendan game with select songs from all 3 Ouendan games?

...Nope, haven't tried.

I would like some storyboard translation though.

3. N-TG

N-TG GBAtemp Fan

Mar 15, 2009
    Greece
    Greece, Thessaloniki
    Unfortunately I can't help you but I can only give you my support... Also something else... Did you find the files from Ouendan 1-2 containing the songs? Because I want those versions of the songs...

If you did plz notify me or tell how to do it since I don't know almost anything of unpacking games and messing around the files [​IMG]

4. rpspartin
    OP

rpspartin Member

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2009
    United States
    UG,shibuya,japan
    I think so but they arn't in a normal file type that you can just grab and load onto an mp3 player.

5. N-TG

N-TG GBAtemp Fan

Mar 15, 2009
    Greece
    Greece, Thessaloniki
    Isn't there a convertor for them?

6. rpspartin
    OP

rpspartin Member

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2009
    United States
    UG,shibuya,japan
    Not that i know of and since my programing sucks i won't be able to make one [​IMG] sorry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice