ROM Hack ouendan series song mix

rpspartin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had the idea in my head now for awhile on trying to take the songs from the 3 ouedan games ( osu! tatake ouenan, elite beat agents, and Moero Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu Tatakae Ouendan 2 ) after unpacking the games i looked for similar files, and found "s01.file in number one and SS01 in EBA. They were found in a folder titled "bgm". After looking though the data i found similar file names throughout the games data. I tried just moving the .file that i found in the bgm folder but it didn't change a single thing inside the game. Then i tried moving all of the similar files that i found with the same name but it didn't work. after that i tried renaming the EBA files to match the ones found inside of osu 1 but it just made the game freeze. was wondering if anyone else have tried this and if not any ideas that i could do to try and get it to work.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So you're trying to make a custom Ouendan game with select songs from all 3 Ouendan games?

...Nope, haven't tried.

I would like some storyboard translation though.

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Unfortunately I can't help you but I can only give you my support... Also something else... Did you find the files from Ouendan 1-2 containing the songs? Because I want those versions of the songs...

If you did plz notify me or tell how to do it since I don't know almost anything of unpacking games and messing around the files
frown.gif

rpspartin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
I would like some storyboard translation though.

Sadly I know almost no jappanese,that and most of the jappanese looks more like graphics then a font.

QUOTE(N-TG @ Oct 28 2009, 09:43 AM) Unfortunately I can't help you but I can only give you my support... Also something else... Did you find the files from Ouendan 1-2 containing the songs? Because I want those versions of the songs...

If you did plz notify me or tell how to do it since I don't know almost anything of unpacking games and messing around the files
frown.gif

I think so but they arn't in a normal file type that you can just grab and load onto an mp3 player.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s