Original Psychonauts coming to PS4 this Spring

psy.jpg

With Psychonauts 2 recently being funded, Double Fine's Community Manager James Spafford has revealed that first game will be hitting PS4 Spring of this year. It'll most likely be an upscaled version available through the PS4's PS2 emulator, rather than a port.

:arrow: SOURCE

Reactions: DeoNaught
S

Saiyan Lusitano

What's surprising although it shouldn't be is that Sony customers are actually into re-buying PS2 games again. Least Sony could do would be to allow these consumers to download the same game for free if they bought it already on their PS3, or a reduced "upgrade" like Nintendo has.

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What would the torture in the console concentration camps be? Living your daily life at 25 fps?

25fps is doable, better than 15 fps, which would of course be inhumane torture!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I installed Psyconaughts on my niece's computer. As it turns out her 4 year old daughter is addicted to it! With that in mind, I do believe she may inherit one of my spare XBOX's come her next birthday. I wasn't aware of plans for a sequel, that is great!

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I never understood why anyone like the game to begin with ....
Allways thought I was playing a different game at the time everyone was like "pysconauts is such an awesome game", untill a friend finaly told me we are playing the same game and it really justs suchs bad.

D

Deleted_11405

oehs Psychodeots. P.layers. y C'cho D.e.o.tee.s.
For long the title of that are abbreviated words which stand for: Players i see duties.
you need to speak the Ps like V and the ch as esi then all after eachother would be: Visioduties.
With the original title that would be Visionauts.

That sound much like astronaut. possibly with alot same things where you have to perform all action tasks from a wuzz player almost touching nothing, to an advanced scorer going , maybe getting lost in all space and thing apart puzzling: running out of vision, because that moment it don't fits into the countered time or sport-like upscoring meetingpoint reached, to almost fully mastering the game, thinking what score misses on the statistics .
I wonder if it's ultimately for it's single player gamer, the gamble/cheater typo. or for an visitor/guest player, or for the one from teamworking membersparty who couldnt do normal and got broke lose and beated down the final last conspirated story/mission script, whereafter the one who win finally sees that what misses from the begin of the title until in the credits: it's whole catered to positionished responsible autors/staff which maybe that winner would question them even more things about/into/around/through the section or performance in a bunch/bunches of numbers.
Or even control transfer/tensity difference like how the character style of simulating the flesh and blood pumping body muscles controlling agility with a unruly nerves of steel to try to control the dummy poser model d.p.m. demotional prefabricated movetrackered, < that is undescribable writable impossible from the outside looking showcase. you are as to be into on point x before you reach the waiting for the automatic sequesnce goes to the ending.

:D No i really don't know an tip of this game i only got that graphic picture of this psychonauts game on the expansion storage drive: i had downloaded it.

first impression: what if you are a forester, cave researcher and aviator-pioneer And you had to must calculate how many space there should be, as you where the first one who had the powerfullest motor for the airplane and got an take off roadway out of a very steeply cave going up, coordinating it with a big bow over the forest. then i only could see on his face, he doesnt stay there not much longer, and shortly leaves silent with a sigh.

https://www.google.nl/url?sa=i&rct=...P6By2jsSa38gcr-TZZo6VQvg&ust=1453488858236114

a steam punk airplane for 1800s ? he's got the loads of logged wood from the surrounding forest and the hottest coal from the mine. you can see that on the red glance mirroring on the wearing pair of glasses for sure.

at that could happen as like you see at the once upon a time movie: the Irish man Mcbain plotted out where the railroad was from north to east and he knew the only place in the desert was to refill the steamtrain with water at his part of land he bought and waited for years till the railroadworkers came close and he would be ready with a station, and more a complete town. Well western style standard nothing fancy no. what'do ya think ? ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello