Hacking Original Acekard 2i icon on DSi Menu glitch?

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
speaking of which...it's funny that Nintendo has released no further firmware updates to add more features and things to make the DSi a better experience...

this proves that firmware updates were not to add more features...it was just a way of blocking flashcarts

...you son of a bitch.
Too busy working on ANOTHER DS hardware revision...
DS / DS Lite / DSi / DSi XL / 3DS -- They gotta keep pumping out new hardware for us to buy!
That's the only thing unpiratable.

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
stanleyopar2000 said:
speaking of which...it's funny that Nintendo has released no further firmware updates to add more features and things to make the DSi a better experience...

this proves that firmware updates were not to add more features...it was just a way of blocking flashcarts

...you son of a bitch.

actually only the latest update blocked flash carts. all the other updates just improved features, i wonder what the next one will bring?
maby they'll release something about it at E3

This is the original Nintendo DSi Menu that came pre-installed on the Nintendo DSi systems in Japan.

This is the original Nintendo DSi Menu that came pre-installed on the Nintendo DSi systems other than Japan.
DSi models need the 1.2 update to access the Nintendo DSiWare Shop in Japan.

US and EU models need the 1.3 update to access the Nintendo DSi Shop.
Adds "Data Management" menu in the system settings, which allows transferring downloaded games to and from the SD card.

Facebook integration with the Nintendo DSi Camera which allows you to send photos directly to your Facebook account.
Faster image display speed in the Nintendo DSi camera.
Blocks flash cards from running on the console.

skystealer

Muah~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
skystealer said:
Um. Since nobody is really getting the gist of what my topic was MAINLY about, and no matter how many times I describe it on post, Im gonna post a youtube video, since you guys are just posting way off-topic..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rypIML8oG_8
That's not the glitch in question.

Do you at all know what I am talking about?

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
skystealer said:
YayMii said:
skystealer said:
Um. Since nobody is really getting the gist of what my topic was MAINLY about, and no matter how many times I describe it on post, Im gonna post a youtube video, since you guys are just posting way off-topic..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rypIML8oG_8
That's not the glitch in question.

Do you at all know what I am talking about?
1. I'm pretty sure it's just ejecting and re-inserting the Acekard into the DSi until it appears as "Acekard.
2. That's the camera glitch. If you insert the Acekard while the DSi's in camera mode, it'll appear as Acekard, and it won't boot.
3. Damn, I didn't notice you were the OP
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill