Ordering Flash Cards Problems?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Darthlink9, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Darthlink9
    OP

Darthlink9 GBATemp Resident Heartbreaker

Feb 18, 2016
    United States
    Nearby
    So, I ordered a flash card (R4i Gold Pro 2016) about three days ago now, and I can't tell what's going on. The order status has been "preparation in progress" for two days. Customer service has not responded to my inquiries at all during as of yet. Has anyone else had this problem? The site I ordered from is 3ds-flash card.com. What should I do? PayPal says that my payment has been sent and the site should have the money "on or before" June 1st. But it's the 2nd now.

2. Toasty

Toasty Queen

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2011
    United States
    Toledo OH
    It's been three days...give it time

3. Darthlink9
    OP

Feb 18, 2016
    United States
    Nearby
    I also chose 2-5 day shipping, so.... Yeah.

4. Nyap

Nyap HTML Noob

Banned
    Jan 13, 2016
    That Chaos Site
  5. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    If they don't say they ship from the US (or whichever country you're in) then it's coming from China and you could expect several weeks at least (even when they do specify a local shipping location they might be fibbing and it'll come from China anyway). If I were you, my plan would be the following:
    1. Send two or three emails asking about what's going on (very politely but directly) a few days apart from each other
    2. If they don't respond, open a PayPal dispute after 1-2 weeks
    3. If they do respond do the same as above but give them a little extra time

If they never sent it you'll get a refund because they won't be able to supply a tracking number.

6. Darthlink9
    OP

Feb 18, 2016
    United States
    Nearby
    They are US based. I'll take your advice though.

Quantumcat likes this.