Homebrew Open Sram Language Modifier v5

  • Thread starter Thread starter suloku
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,651
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Likes Likes 2

suloku

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
884
Reaction score
508
Trophies
1
XP
908
Country
Thanks, I used firefox and reseted my wiibrew settings and I was able to edit the article, I'm not really sure what the error was.
What does it say when you try to edit it?

Also here's some extra info about the flags field:
0x80 / (1
 
Those flags are disabled by default on the gamecube until a game is booted with the B button held down. That forces the game to show the video mode selection screen, and enables the flag in the SRAM if the advanced mode is chosen or disables the flag if the regular mode is chosen. For the wii the system menu sets the flags (based on the wii's system settings) when a gamecube game is launched.
Not really sure what the SRAM video mode setting is for, games always read a value in memory to find out what video mode should be used.
 
Thank you, I don't see a need to add that to OSLM, wii handles it itself and in gamecube you just have to press B, so all set!
 

Site & Scene News