Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Im using the installer and I'm a tad confused. I'm on an N3DS EUR, non XL. It says only to select "New" if it's the XL variant. Should I just select "old"??
New = New3DS
Old = Old3DS

Whether it's XL or not doesn't matter. I'm not going to make any assumption on your wording because that N on N3DS might just as well imply Nintendo3DS... So just use New if you have New

Edit: Ridge ninja'd my answer :c

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I have am trying to use a boot9/luma hacked 11.4 O3DSXL to hack Ocarina of Time v1.0 in order to exploit a 4.5.0-4U o3DS. I'm getting a fail with the FFFFFE error code. Can someone help me out? I'm getting into the homebrew channel with a homebrew channel cia that launches a ninjhax 2.8 beta payload (2.9 doesn't work on 11.4 on the o3DSXL)

I have come across the offline oo3dshax installer, but I couldn't find good documentation for getting the right payload to be applied. Like which file to use for 4.5.0-4U, where to put it on the SD card, etc.

Any of the following solutions should hopefully work for me:
- get oothax to install the exploit thru the installer
- import an exploited save file that will run on a 4.5.0-4U system with JKSV
- or, wrong topic but... get a 4.5.0-4U compatible save file for cubic ninja, which I also own, that I can inject with JKSV.

Last edited by TidusWulf,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...