Hacking OOT Homebrew Entry Point

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hold A+B+X+Y when booting up the game to delete the save file. That removes the exploit.

You can also use JKSM to backup and restore saves for it.

Jeph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just started a game on save slot 2, and the game is working fine, and so is the exploit save. Why not just leave it on there?

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
I just started a game on save slot 2, and the game is working fine, and so is the exploit save. Why not just leave it on there?
I don't know if it has changed but some time ago, the hax's payload was too large, so you could only have that save in the cartridge version of the game. The cia version does not have this problem

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if it has changed but some time ago, the hax's payload was too large, so you could only have that save in the cartridge version of the game. The cia version does not have this problem

I have 3 different exploits on 1 cart ;) They reduced the payload's size dramatically

If you're wondering why 3, one is EUR 9.2, one is EUR 11.2 and I have a playthrough too

Jeph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you made backups with JKSV it'd be fine :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

or the power saves i used to backup the exploit to the cartridge in the first place.
lol
like I said though, no need. the two work fine together.

Jeph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The second save file still has all the funky characters in the title, though. Haven't seen any gameplay issues, so far, thankfully.

My favourite (single player) game from my early teens just happens to be an exploit point? I love you, Nintendo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*