Hacking [Online] EUR Fantasy Life on US 3ds?

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm actually Id nice party, I unlocked dark void by the way so let me know if you need it later.

Can't wait for USA release have done just about everything on vanilla game too bad I can't buy DLC I guess since I need a EU 3DS.

Only thing I don't know is how to get into that area in east deep Elderwood that says sealed by magic and what that large cactus does in the desert anybody know?

Also anybody know what's up with snoots emporium? I'm able to go into the high level area buy he doesn't sell anything it seems.

Ow man!
I wish so badly that I could use my current EUR save in the USA game when it launches. :)
I just mastered Paladin yesterday and I'm at lvl 27 :)
there's plenty to do... this game is so addictive, btw.

Rai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm actually Id nice party, I unlocked dark void by the way so let me know if you need it later.

Can't wait for USA release have done just about everything on vanilla game too bad I can't buy DLC I guess since I need a EU 3DS.

Only thing I don't know is how to get into that area in east deep Elderwood that says sealed by magic and what that large cactus does in the desert anybody know?

Also anybody know what's up with snoots emporium? I'm able to go into the high level area buy he doesn't sell anything it seems.

Unlocked the Dark Void as well, and already beat both the Shadow dragon and the Shadowsaurus, in part thanks to the awesome weapon "Demonic Void" that you gave me so thanks again for that! :)

Secret Snoot's Emporium apparently only sells at night, didn't find anything interesting personally, one paladin sword and not even te strongest.. But maybe some of the materials will be useful for craft classes..

The cactus and the hut looking place in the deep Elderwood are still a mystery to me too.

EDIT: Snoot Emporium doesn't sell only at night, you just have to stand in front of the table facing the vendor, it doesn't work if you talk to him any other way..
Btw, I just got a letter from Noelia telling me that I can go back to Lunares, I don't know if that'll shed any light on those mysteries, we'll see :)

Habbert

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was able to use the EUR version of the game with local multiplayer on my USA 3DS, my brother had the EUR version as-well... I`m not sure it it would work between two different regions of the game, probably not.

laurorual

What are you looking for?
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
if there was a tut on how to dump an eshop game i would dump my friend's game :/
the EU version was out even before the oficial release, idk why the US version is taking so long

CIH137

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think if you find a good friend you could transfer a bunch of your items from EUR to USA version but you need to do it before the game is patched if you are doing it online, local should not matter.

Habbert

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I probably cant just transfer my save from the EUR version to the USA version correct?
Do any fantasy life save editors exist?

or... is there any chance i could buy or download the DLC for the EUR version on my USA 3DS?
At this point I would buy the USA version of the game if could continue with my EUR save...

CIH137

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I probably cant just transfer my save from the EUR version to the USA version correct?
Do any fantasy life save editors exist?

or... is there any chance i could buy or download the DLC for the EUR version on my USA 3DS?
At this point I would buy the USA version of the game if could continue with my EUR save...

From my understanding there is no way to transfer saves between games and Im pretty sure dlc is region locked. I don't think the save part will change but if the .cia files are worked out then maybe you could get the dlc that way.

Edit: We have know about .cia for a long time so I would not get your hopes up.

Demonofelru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From my understanding there is no way to transfer saves between games and Im pretty sure dlc is region locked. I don't think the save part will change but if the .cia files are worked out then maybe you could get the dlc that way.

Edit: We have know about .cia for a long time so I would not get your hopes up.

The one hope we might have is the save is stored on the SD card as opposed to the cart, that's why this game can be started as a .3DS and if you change header and make it a .3DZ you can resume save. I guess we'll find out if/when a ROM appears.

CIH137

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The one hope we might have is the save is stored on the SD card as opposed to the cart, that's why this game can be started as a .3DS and if you change header and make it a .3DZ you can resume save. I guess we'll find out if/when a ROM appears.

I can confirm. I had a .3ds fantasy life and changed to .3dz and my save stayed. You might have to change the sav file a bit and there still might be some issues later with it.

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to use the EUR version of the game with local multiplayer on my USA 3DS, my brother had the EUR version as-well... I`m not sure it it would work between two different regions of the game, probably not.

I played local multiplayer with my friend who has the physical US cartridge while I was using the EU rom (both with US consoles). Worked perfectly fine... only thing is, I never thought to make the rom online compatible because I assumed it wouldn't work with US at all so I can't test if the online works with him without starting over. =\

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
i have my eu cart and rom both working on vanilla, but i kinda misplace my actual cart :/ so ima have to restart and master paladin and mining and smithing once more, oh the agony, and it'll take forver before i can kill the nap dragon again, anyways if anyone wants to play i'll give u my gateway fc so we can slay some cute monsters, :D i have to complete the story first unless there is a save and matching header about?

Orcastraw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So has anyone confirmed a way to access EU save files with DLC on US 3DS'? Does the US DLC work on the EU rom? EU save work on US rom?

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The error mentioned here, is it the error that happens when you choose "add-on content" at the title screen? Nice of them not to give error codes btw......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    Time is running out for your phone!
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    https://youtu.be/JmSqorj-EC0?si=vYqR8D7FZeO4N-TH