1. klim28

klim28 Hunter4Life

Can anyone help me. My Boa Hancock is already level24. But still all her attacks ares just kicks. Where can I get the special abilities? The Mello Mello Merrow and the Heart Arrow thingies. Are there specific levels for them to be learned?

2. basher11

basher11 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    try the store [​IMG]

3. skpuppy

skpuppy Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Here's my guide for getting full clear of Sandersonia level on Amazon Lily (the one that needs you to BINGO block).

You'll need to bingo block 15 times, and also to finish with full hp. You don't have to do it from one try tho, so it's easier to first get full hp clear (just bingo block two times), and then to do it 15 times.

First of all, you need to have Ao Kiji unlocked (ice admiral), as he can block her highest heads. Not only that, he can attack fast and block after attack, which is very important.
    When the level starts, get close to her, and press B once (to attack her). She will immediately retaliate, wait part of a second and then Y to block. If you do it right, you'll get bingo block. After that, just repeat:

B , then wait part of a second, Y

You'll get bingo each and every time if you can time it right, I had 19 Bingo blocks this way after 3-4 minutes of practice. Seems hard but it's really fun after you get timing right [​IMG]

4. Luffink

Luffink Newbie
    Newcomer

Does anyone know if the rom has been fixed to work with older flashcards like M3Simply? I tried the original and the fix that appeared later but I couldn´t play it

5. Drake5ive

Drake5ive Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I unlocked battle in marineford Whitebeard vs 3 Admirals, but it's very hard can you suggest any strategy ?

6. klim28

klim28 Hunter4Life

Try cornering them all three beside the wall. Use the good ol hack and slash. Dont use special skills because his movement is slow. And use supports if you got the time (vice-warden of Impel Down is my choice).

I beat the game. But I don't have Whitebeard. How can he be unlocked?

7. Drake5ive

Drake5ive Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Whitebeard is unlocked by defeating 3 admirals, in this battle you can't choose supports, good thing he uses commanders. By the way how do I unlock Jinbei?

8. klim28

klim28 Hunter4Life

I already defeated the 3 admirals. I got no Whitebeard XD. And another thing. There is another tile in Marineford where you will battle all the three admirals again. Left side if I remembered correctly. But its kinda easy coz you can use whoever you want as leader.

9. skpuppy

skpuppy Member
    Newcomer

United States
    You need to clear all 3 mission objectives in that mission, then you'll get Whitebeard unlocked. Doesn't have red head icon (which means that you get playable char unlocked) so kinda easy to miss.

10. Luffink

Luffink Newbie
    Newcomer

Sorry for asking again, does anyone know if there is (or will be) a fix for the game to make it work on the M3 Simply or older flashcards? I really want to play this but I can´t get a new flashcard...

11. Man_Hunt

Man_Hunt Member
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    sorry to ask

how to unlock kuma & jimbei in story mode?

and how to get stage in marinford that shirohige fight the 3 admiral? i'm forgot [​IMG]

12. Drake5ive

Drake5ive Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I would like to also find out how to unlock them. [​IMG] Did anyone try Ivankov shop in game?

13. Game333

Game333 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Malaysia
    You guys answer will soon be reveal.
    Here, enter this blog.
    http://www.opgbfaqs.blogspot.com/

They have a walkthrough here.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Battle, Gigant, Piece