Hacking One of the most craziest problems I've ever had.....yoshi woolly world and Pokken Tournament

JAWS_XS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, if anyone has any suggestions, I will try them asap. 2nd, I wasn't sure what section to put this. Not in "Hardware" because I have 5.5.1 WiiU and a brand new 5.3.2 WiiU. so hardware is fine. "Games Section" ALL my other games work perfect. 17 other psychical games work.

Ok here we go. I have a Zelda 5.5.1 as my main updated Wiiu. I rent Yosh's WW for my kids and it doesn't load. I either get an invalid disc or dirty disc. Thinking I might have to buy a disc cleaner I check all my other games. (psychical games I own) EVERY game I check works, but when I put in YWW I get invalid/dirty disc.

So I open my brand new Skylanders WiiU, update to 5.3.2 and its the same. All my games work perfect expect Yoshi. Is the disc the problem? I send an email to GF and they send me another disc. While this is going on Pokken arrives and guess what...it's the same. 17 games load fine on both WiiU's, but Pokken and Yoshi's don't work. Today I get another Yosh's game disc and it's the same thing. so, right now I have 1 Pokken and 2 Yoshi's physical discs and they don't load.

I checked if I had any corrupt downloaded data. Not sure if these games have any updates. I unchecked all the blocked Nintendo sites in my router to see if I needed an update. Tried blocked and unblocked.

Guys, I have racked my brain around this one for weeks and I just can't figure it out. Let me know if I need to make a video of me loading every one of my games into both WiiUs and then loading these new games.

Do you think it could be from running any of these exploits? The only common factor is running exploits on both consoles. I can understand a disk drive failing. but I have another WiiU to check. I can understand a brand new disc can sometimes not work. But 2 of them and 1 Pokken disc? I thought about formatting my Wiiu. But what would that solve when they don't work in my other brand new WiiU?

WTF is going on? sorry for the long post...but please if anyone has any suggestions I'll try anything!!! I was just going to send all the games back...but I really want to figure out the problem.

Last edited by JAWS_XS,

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I highly doubt it's from these exploits unless you used WUP Installer and even then there's too many safeguards, they're all temporary and don't store anything which is why you have to run them every time. The only thing we can R/W is save files, I've never heard anything like that though, someone else might have ideas though

JAWS_XS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey NW! yeah no WUP installer. this is nuts to me. Usually I wouldn't care, but I want to know wth is going on. I thought at first that having the Nintnedo sites blocked maybe blocked updates to the game.

I would be ok if my drive was failing or needed to be cleaned, but it does the same thing in the other Wiiu. This is just crazy.

D

Deleted User

If all else fails, load them in Loadiine (You'll have to dump the games and then put them on your SD Card, which you can find a tutorial about somewhere)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1