OMG, Need help in Trauma Center New Blood

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Dr.Stiles, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Dr.Stiles
    OP

Dr.Stiles GBAtemp Regular

Jan 10, 2009
    Caduceus Australia
    In Trauma Center New Blood I'm stuck on the operation 7-2 Strike Force. Whenever I'm finished with the Cheir and Soma, I only seem to have about one minute of time left. Any tips or strategies!? By the way, I work in CO-OP mode with my sister. I use the Scalepl, Sutures, Laser, Syringe and she uses the Drain, Ultrasound, Anti-Biotic Gel, Bandages, but we frequently alternate, I play as Vaughn and she plays as Blaylock. Note: She is incompetent, so she can't use HER healing touch. Please help me!

2. EriktheRed

EriktheRed Member

Newcomer
    Feb 12, 2009
    United States
    Try watching this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88gYh7FaqdI

When I played through that game I would watch videos on youtube if I was stuck on something. Sorry if this answer seems like copping out, but that video can explain a whole lot more than I ever could just by trying to tell you how to do it. Good luck! It's a hard game but a whole lot of fun.

3. Dr.Stiles
    OP

Dr.Stiles GBAtemp Regular

Jan 10, 2009
    Caduceus Australia
    Okay, I'm finished now. Thanks! DR. STILES AND ANGIE! OMG OMG OMG!!! YAY!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice