Hacking OMG JUST CAN'T DEAL WITH A9LH!

Zero72463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently found my old A9LH 3ds with nothing in its sd card. I still have NAND, OTP, and original arm9.bin backups. I have been trying to install Luma3DS with A9LH, but every time it just won't work. I have been trying so long now I need help. Someone please help me I have followed all the guides, but nothing seems to work...

Zero72463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found the SD Card XD.
Or you can try HardMod...

No I didn't find the SD Card at all. What I said was the honest truth. Also I said my 3DS already has A9LH payload injected into the NAND. Is there any payload that can redirect me to SysNAND? Or can I get some help organizing the files so it can work properly?

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really don't know... do you have a backup of your SD card?
You can try to put tall the file son a other SD card and put it on your 3DS.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently found my old A9LH 3ds with nothing in its sd card. I still have NAND, OTP, and original arm9.bin backups. I have been trying to install Luma3DS with A9LH, but every time it just won't work. I have been trying so long now I need help. Someone please help me I have followed all the guides, but nothing seems to work...
Make sure you have hourglass9.bin in your luma payload folder. Then rename it to button you use_hourglass9.bin and press said button upon starting system, and restore your nand

Zero72463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you have hourglass9.bin in your luma payload folder. Then rename it to button you use_hourglass9.bin and press said button upon starting system, and restore your nand

If I do that and have a 9.2 NAND can I install A9LH hax with Luma3DS without downgrading since I already have my OTP.bin?

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In the oldest version you can, I don't know if you can with the new version...

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
So you already have A9LH installed? Redownload luma and make sure you have all the required files. Consult part 5 of Plailect's guide for what files to put where. You can ignore the A9LH installation files.

Tephie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Check if you have a9lh folder in your SDCard root
it should have:
- firm0.bin
- fim1.bin
- otp.bin
- payload_stage1.bin
- payload_stage2.bin

Inside the a9lh folder

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So you already have A9LH installed? Redownload luma and make sure you have all the required files. Consult part 5 of Plailect's guide for what files to put where. You can ignore the A9LH installation files.
^ This guy knows whats what. You need to install LUMA. Arm9loaderhax.bin needs to be on the root. Once you can boot into the home menu I would try maybe a system restore and see if that doesnt build all your folders etc? Its not like you have any games installed since the SD card is gone.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i dont think you understood her comment...
Ok explain. I definitely didnt understand her comment, or how it helps the OP

Tephie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Maybe if he uninnstalls A9LH and do the whole proccess again [if 10.7 and bellow] dunno

He doesnt HAVE the SD card. Geez people
I was going to type "from your backup" but i've got distracted and posted sdcard root

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :wacko: rolling?