Hacking OMG JUST CAN'T DEAL WITH A9LH!

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i dont think you understood her comment...
Still waiting for you to explain how it made sense

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Maybe if he uninnstalls A9LH and do the whole proccess again [if 10.7 and bellow] dunno

I was going to type "from your backup" but i've got distracted and posted sdcard root
Fair enough, but he doesnt need those files anyways (I mean he SHOULD have them backed up, but doesnt need them to boot)

Zero72463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys I think I found the problem. Sorry for bumping the thread, but I realized my SD was exFAT so if I make it FAT32 would it work? A9LH is obviously detecting the card because it auto-shuts off. The thing is exFAT isn't supported by the 3DS so it couldn't load the arm9.bin to get to the NANDs. So if I format to FAT32 then install Luma and crap would it have a chance of working?

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Guys I think I found the problem. Sorry for bumping the thread, but I realized my SD was exFAT so if I make it FAT32 would it work? A9LH is obviously detecting the card because it auto-shuts off. The thing is exFAT isn't supported by the 3DS so it couldn't load the arm9.bin to get to the NANDs. So if I format to FAT32 then install Luma and crap would it have a chance of working?

backup the card, format it to fat32, copy it all back. give it a shot :)

Reactions: Zero72463

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it have a chance of working?
More like would work. FAT32+Files=Profit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.