Old saves NCARD

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Rapp, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Rapp
    OP

Rapp Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 26, 2007
    My firecard wich is a NCARD has been fucked up by having another firecard in my DS now i formatted it and put on my games and it works FINE but i want to put my old save file from ZELDA phantom hourglass. But it doesnt seem to work. It overwrites it with the just newly made profile with only 3 lives. I had to go test if it worked.. NOOOOW here is the question.. How do i put save files down on my card and tell it to use this save now and dont write it over with what it has in its "Battery"?
    Please help i had 3 faries and 2 metals in Zelda wich is really far so i dont want to start over again.

Thanks
    Rapp

2. Rapp
    OP

Rapp Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 26, 2007
    I figured out. I just deleted everything named ZELDA in LASTSAVE.SDB or something on the card and then put my savefile up.. so it didnt say "hey i playted that games lets write in the save file" but instead said"hey theres a save file and i havent played it last time i was started so lets just load that." and now it works ^^

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice