Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

AdityaNese

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hopefully i can get github back up, but here's another host for now. Might not survive too. Lol

I removed the hosted zip files.

http://wiiuexploit.hoxty.com/
"Forbidden: a malicious file has been detected.
Detected as: HTML.Shellcode"
is what comes up when I use any of the links.

*FIXED**EDIT: I tried using other site's links for the loadiine kernel but are failing. They all freeze the wiiu.-

*Strange. Okay I just fixed the freezing right after checking again. What I changed this time was take out the power instead of holding the power buttonand it worked now.

Last edited by AdityaNese,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you abandoning the github one, or still going to try to talk with them? Just curious if I should replace all links now or hold off for a bit.
I still haven't heard back. I will try to get it back up, but the wiiubrew.net one is permanent as well. Consider it a mirror at the very very least

Reactions: fiveighteen

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Last edited by ShadowOne333,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just saw that you added Loadiine v4.1 to your server.
Is that the one from ElOtroLado?

Edit: "Compatibility" list is misspelled. :P
I thought I fixed that. Should be now. Lol.

And yes, it is the karaoke one. I actually added 4.0, not 4.1. My site had vLatest as 4.1 instead of 4.0.

I had a couple people ask me to change it to just the version number, I prefer that latest one saying latest...but whatever.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The unoficial 4.1 or whatever broke most of my games, luigi U for example would just white screen in mii maker mode, but 4.0 worked great, even worked in 3.0. I ended up self hosting 4.0 cause of that. Ive also had random issues where it would not save nds, and n64 VC games.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a quick layout sized for the Game Pad. Uses GameTDB for info, iconTex.tga for the game selection, and bootDrcTex.tga for the background of the game that is touched/highlighted.

I'm open to make edits or try other ideas if anyone has them. (@dimok)

Yoshi's Woolly World example:
ZKX0zRo.png

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD example:
emry5vj.png

Latest version here

Last edited by fiveighteen,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Here's a quick layout sized for the Game Pad. Uses GameTDB for info, iconTex.tga for the game selection, and bootDrcTex.tga for the background of the game that is touched/highlighted.

ZKX0zRo.png

emry5vj.png
I like it a lot!

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay

ZKX0zRo.png

emry5vj.png
Look's great! I love it, I have 5.5.0 anyway lol

Loke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
is it possible to play super mario maker or super smash bros on disc with 5.4 update on it, but with a spoofed 5.5 console?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wow! That's amazing! I really like it.

tyger

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

ZKX0zRo.png

emry5vj.png

Nice work on a GUI, glad to see people working on this. look forward to getting to use one of these some day.

(This is my personal opinion and not hating on what you've done, lord knows I could not do better but you did ask for ideas.)

Seem to be alot of useless(IMHO) info that takes a large chunk of screen real-estate. I personally would prefer something that shows more of the artwork and less text. Also there is a bit of empty wasted space to the right of this text between that and the images that is nearly dead center of the screen. I think a design that had less of the extra info or a secondary optional screen that show this info if say you pressed +(have know Idea what is actually possible). And or possibly putting this text on the lower or split between the lower and upper portions of the screen showcasing larger game eye candy in the middle part of the menu.

Thanks to you and all that work on these things.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What if i play some 5.4 o more update on disc game through loadiine? do i have the risk of updating my console with this game running on loadiine? Example: Super Mario Maker...
is it possible to play super mario maker or super smash bros on disc with 5.4 update on it, but with a spoofed 5.5 console?

If you have the spoof, you can run the game from disc or loadiine, and it will not ask you to update. (that's the spoof purpose)
If you don't have the spoof, you can use loadiine to launch the backup, but not the disc (yet).
I think it will be very easy to launch the inserted disc without redirection to bypass the update for users without the installed spoof.

I have a new place, it hopefully won't go down.
exploit.wiiubrew.net
Thanks, I'll add (or replace?) to the first post.
I'll also add these ones
http://spiffyhacks.com/wiiu/
http://wiiuexploit.hoxty.com/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YirGDuzLvkQ +1