Hacking old 3DS XL 11.6.0-39 cfw options? (I have Gateway blue and red cards)

mesakagi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have read 3ds.hacks.guide but I am still unsure of things.

I have a blue and red gateway cards. I was wondering if I can install gateway normally then install gateway emunand then go to B9S or something like that?

Or must I follow that website instructions and find compatible flashcard to install ntrboot then cfw?

Thanks

mesakagi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You install Luma and never touch Gateway EmuNAND again.
Simple as that.
OKay thanks. I will look at installing luma tutorials and drop gateway emunand afterwards.

I was looking at frogminer guide but it says you need steelminer which requires a game but people said forgminer is 100% free and working for all systems i dun get it

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
OKay thanks. I will look at installing luma tutorials and drop gateway emunand afterwards.

I was looking at frogminer guide but it says you need steelminer which requires a game but people said forgminer is 100% free and working for all systems i dun get it
I think that the game is steel diver sub wars. That's a free game. Or other free game. So just don't worry to update.

mesakagi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
So I just update to get the free game now? Just want to double check its safe. This is so much easier than install luma then do other stuff if true.
There's nothing for 11.6 anyway, so you have to update, unless you want to buy a NTRBoot compatible flashcard and (for some unknown reason) must stay on 11.6.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.