Hardware old 3DS doesn't turn on but charges

Hecatia666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
After I installed B9S for this old 3DS, some games and some homebrew apps, it seemed to be working and whatnot, so I left the console turned off to charge. Then I remember that I had to install another game for this and now the console doesn't turn on.

It's still charging because the orange led turns on, but when I press the power button, it doesn't turn blue or turn on. However, the led turns on when I press the button for like, one second then it turns off...

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
After I installed B9S for this old 3DS, some games and some homebrew apps, it seemed to be working and whatnot, so I left the console turned off to charge. Then I remember that I had to install another game for this and now the console doesn't turn on.

It's still charging because the orange led turns on, but when I press the power button, it doesn't turn blue or turn on. However, the led turns on when I press the button for like, one second then it turns off...

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
That's because your modified console doesn't find the boot.firm from Luma CFW while booting. It could be because the mentioned file isn't on the root of the SD card, or the SD card hasn't the required format (FAT32), or even the SD card isn't well inserted into the corresponding slot of the console.

Then, please check if the boot.firm file (from Luma CFW) is present on the root of the SD card, and check the SD card itself.

Or, if you will, you can better follow this exactly post says

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

Hecatia666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
That's because your modified console doesn't find the boot.firm from Luma CFW while booting. It could be because the mentioned file isn't on the root of the SD card, or the SD card hasn't the required format (FAT32), or even the SD card isn't well inserted into the corresponding slot of the console.

Then, please check if the boot.firm file (from Luma CFW) is present on the root of the SD card, and check the SD card itself.

Or, if you will, you can better follow this exactly post says

Ah, I got what happened!
The console couldn't boot because the SD somehow became corrupted... So yeah, it couldn't find the boot.firm file...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I have been going out every night for weeks lol