OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
cabecera.jpg

The browser will be available soon and will support any flash carts that supports DLDI.

*Copied from the site

Which flashcarts will the browser work with?

I've not handled FAT libraries subject yet, so what I've done till now should work with all of them.
I plan to use Chishm's DLDI, so compatibility will be determined by its support of the different devices.

Why do you ignore comments that users leave in the blog?

I don't ignore them. The only thing is that I haven't enough time to answer one by one. That's
the reason whay I make this little FAQ answering the questions you leave in the comments and
some other inquietudes you pose in some forums.

Why do you take so long to make a keyboard, when PALib would make the workload lighter?

Because I'm not using PALib. I code by means of libnds. The keyboard is dinamically built using
the GUI (Graphical User Interface) module.

At least you should be getting a nice result.

It's current appearance, not definitive, is this:

muestra-teclado-1.png

Soon I will talk about the keyboard more in deep.

When will the demo be ready?

More than a demo, it will be an alpha version (in development stage). I had sense to name
it like that since it's going to be a demonstration of what's done till now, which doesn't mean
that the software is so advanced to consider it a beta.

And, answering the question, I expect to finish it in two weeks or so. Realize that from that point
there is less work to do than it's done yet. I also feel like Okiwi is finished.

What will the demo include?

Saying with more detail what I said in last post, it will be something like a browser test version which
doesn't connect to the netwok. Therefore, I will display a document that will allow to demonstrate
some rendering engine features, to get an idea.

Doesn't it connect to the network?!

I must follow some order, and I've decided to include network functionality when the rest of
the modules reach a quite mature status.

How is going the software to be distributed? (Or, by now, the demo.)

The answer I gave in the first FAQ is still valid: as soon as there are files to download, links to them
will appear at this website. (refering to http://okiwi.blogspot.com/)

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Argh-ies. It's just a demo, doesn't connect to the network... Okiwi is still in a coma to me. (Although he has shown activities in his finger movement in the past few days. He's still alives doctors!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...