OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
cabecera.jpg

The browser will be available soon and will support any flash carts that supports DLDI.

*Copied from the site

Which flashcarts will the browser work with?

I've not handled FAT libraries subject yet, so what I've done till now should work with all of them.
I plan to use Chishm's DLDI, so compatibility will be determined by its support of the different devices.

Why do you ignore comments that users leave in the blog?

I don't ignore them. The only thing is that I haven't enough time to answer one by one. That's
the reason whay I make this little FAQ answering the questions you leave in the comments and
some other inquietudes you pose in some forums.

Why do you take so long to make a keyboard, when PALib would make the workload lighter?

Because I'm not using PALib. I code by means of libnds. The keyboard is dinamically built using
the GUI (Graphical User Interface) module.

At least you should be getting a nice result.

It's current appearance, not definitive, is this:

muestra-teclado-1.png

Soon I will talk about the keyboard more in deep.

When will the demo be ready?

More than a demo, it will be an alpha version (in development stage). I had sense to name
it like that since it's going to be a demonstration of what's done till now, which doesn't mean
that the software is so advanced to consider it a beta.

And, answering the question, I expect to finish it in two weeks or so. Realize that from that point
there is less work to do than it's done yet. I also feel like Okiwi is finished.

What will the demo include?

Saying with more detail what I said in last post, it will be something like a browser test version which
doesn't connect to the netwok. Therefore, I will display a document that will allow to demonstrate
some rendering engine features, to get an idea.

Doesn't it connect to the network?!

I must follow some order, and I've decided to include network functionality when the rest of
the modules reach a quite mature status.

How is going the software to be distributed? (Or, by now, the demo.)

The answer I gave in the first FAQ is still valid: as soon as there are files to download, links to them
will appear at this website. (refering to http://okiwi.blogspot.com/)

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Argh-ies. It's just a demo, doesn't connect to the network... Okiwi is still in a coma to me. (Although he has shown activities in his finger movement in the past few days. He's still alives doctors!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    This was one of the craziest movies I've seen about our food industry, lots of stuff I didn't know. A must see. https://youtu.be/OqzjC-ENrl8?si=GYxmdY5nShzGniVi
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Oh, that dude?
    I stopped believing or caring about that dude when I found out about some of the more questionable nonsense he did in his life.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like what? I didn't know or hear.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean like every famous person that ever existed
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get so tired of hearing oh I liked him until...
    I just know dude was a chronic alcoholic and such.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been to his chicken restaurant he started in his 2nd movie, Holy Chicken, was pretty good. It is only 15-20 miles from me in Ohio. It only lasted 1 yr or so then closed tho.
    There are very few people I just have just an immense dislike of and he's one of those very few people, the only other example is Gene Simmons. My musician uncle on my mother's side of the family actually met Gene once during some event and said he was the most unpleasant person to be around.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I met myself once turns out that guy is a giant piece of shit that doesn't deserve any of my respect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn alcoholics! (Sshhh- Opens another beer)
    Agreed, Ken
    I can't say I've ever tried even a sip of beer tbh-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You met yourself also and is a giant piece of shit?
    +1
    Then again, I don't think I'd really enjoy it //shrug
    I'm sure it's an acquired taste :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Poor lad can never enjoy the amazing taste of four loko
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Root beer is a gateway drink, don't ever try it either.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, don't you love how smooth MD20 is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mad dog 20 20? Oh yea fixed the typo. I haven't seen that or had forever. Do they still make it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think it's why I'm alive
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What happens if when playing Paper Mario, you start a fire in-game?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Paper Mario is a drug dealer and he is all about the paper yo lol
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Paper Mario is a drug dealer and he is all about the paper yo lol +1