Ok, what the fuck is this...

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Hermessz, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Hermessz
    OP

Hermessz GBAtemp Regular

Sep 16, 2007
    Iceland
    ISR
    Hi everybody,
    I'm in a little lost about Wii PC programs, like Trucha and that, wii video mode changer, NEVER heard of them before. As what I believe trucha can open the iso and just get rid of all defences nintendo can put on us, error 001 and duplicate channels.
    I need someone to explane me about all those new&usefull programs, 'cause I don't know a shit about it.
    Thx in advance.

2. mattlouf

mattlouf GBAtemp Regular

Sep 19, 2004
    United States
    Earth
  3. Hermessz
    OP

Hermessz GBAtemp Regular

Sep 16, 2007
    Iceland
    ISR
    Question, I downloaded the iso of the NTSC-U version, I don't want to use trucha signer and all those stuff to delete error 001 (never had issues with running brawl jap), and change the update. The thing is, I don't know if I gotta do the 15% trick? Mean, if I burn brawl NTSC-U with Brick Blocked, it will work? or give me the BSE?
    The thing is, I don't want to waste my last DL, the last one and I'm not gonna have new ones for now.
    So just answer, or tell me if I should use Trucha signer to change something on the iso which will make it works 100%

4. Hermessz
    OP

Hermessz GBAtemp Regular

Sep 16, 2007
    Iceland
    ISR
    any answer?

5. Gokou282

Gokou282 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2007
    hi,

from what I gather, running Brawl dvd9 outof region will give you dual channels unless you do the 15% trick or use Trucha signer.

I recommend Trucha Signer but it takes time to set up.

6. Hermessz
    OP

Hermessz GBAtemp Regular

Sep 16, 2007
    Iceland
    ISR
    I know,
    I did the trick with JAP game, I asked if running the 15% trick is needed on the NTSC-U region now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice