OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi everybody,
I'm in a little lost about Wii PC programs, like Trucha and that, wii video mode changer, NEVER heard of them before. As what I believe trucha can open the iso and just get rid of all defences nintendo can put on us, error 001 and duplicate channels.
I need someone to explane me about all those new&usefull programs, 'cause I don't know a shit about it.
Thx in advance.

Hermessz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Question, I downloaded the iso of the NTSC-U version, I don't want to use trucha signer and all those stuff to delete error 001 (never had issues with running brawl jap), and change the update. The thing is, I don't know if I gotta do the 15% trick? Mean, if I burn brawl NTSC-U with Brick Blocked, it will work? or give me the BSE?
The thing is, I don't want to waste my last DL, the last one and I'm not gonna have new ones for now.
So just answer, or tell me if I should use Trucha signer to change something on the iso which will make it works 100%

Gokou282

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi,

from what I gather, running Brawl dvd9 outof region will give you dual channels unless you do the 15% trick or use Trucha signer.

I recommend Trucha Signer but it takes time to set up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it