Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
SOO, I've tried method after method of Getting the SAV files off my MMSF2ZXS (MegaManStarforce 2: ZerkerXSaurian its a mouthful) BUT Eepinator doesent wanna work for somereason can never initialize FAT it sucks, and ReinMoon doesnt show up or work, Tried it on my cyclo: Cant see the Icon, tried it on GnM: Doesent start. SOMEONE HELP MEE!!!! I really wanna sell this game so i can buy a new PS2 (Better than the SCPH-30001 stupid DREs!!!!!)

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Actually I read somewhere that It is legal to own the ROM if you Own the game, and technically I own the game so I can have the ROM, and Im trying to use that tool but it keeps telling me theres nothing in it, WTF?

Ok so yea NVM lol thx for teh help anyways

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
CrashmanX said:
Actually I read somewhere that It is legal to own the ROM if you Own the game, and technically I own the game so I can have the ROM, and Im trying to use that tool but it keeps telling me theres nothing in it, WTF?
it depends on your local legislation. In Germany for example, it is legal to own it, but all methods to get it are varying shades of grey, lighter shades for dumping and darker for downloading of course. And ROM sites tend to use "fair use" guidelines without legal recognition, like the 24-hour-rule.
Which slot-2 hardware do you have and which version do you use? If it just displays file not found ignore it. Remember, to create a new dump you must press B, a is only for updating (and restoring) existing files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...