TomatoPaste

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://3ds.guide/dsiware-downgrade
So I have: New 3ds XL Running A9lh and Luma which I was going to use the LOE DSiware transfer method to the new SMB Black friday 3ds
I have gotten to the bottom of that page where it says:
Verify that the following:
  • Kernel version: 2.50-11
  • FIRM version: 2.50-11
  • If either of these do not display the versions above, something has gone wrong and you should try again from the beginning
So I got 2.50-11 showing for both... I got homebrew on the new SMB 3ds...
I have system transfered over the DSiWare game and Ran the downgrade to 10.4 (which I still show 11.0.0.33u but it states:the target 3DS’s version number will not have changed in the settings.) but I show the correct kernel and Firm version... so I assume the next step is to actually flash down but I cant find it.
What or where is the next step?

Last edited by TomatoPaste,

NintenDavid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://3ds.guide/dsiware-downgrade
So I have: New 3ds XL Running A9lh and Luma which I was going to use the LOE DSiware transfer method to the new SMB Black friday 3ds
I have gotten to the bottom of that page where it says:
Verify that the following:
  • Kernel version: 2.50-11
  • FIRM version: 2.50-11
  • If either of these do not display the versions above, something has gone wrong and you should try again from the beginning
So I got 2.50-11 showing for both... I got homebrew on the new SMB 3ds...
I have system transfered over the DSiWare game and Ran the downgrade to 10.4 (which I still show 11.0.0.33u but it states:the target 3DS’s version number will not have changed in the settings.) but I show the correct kernel and Firm version... so I assume the next step is to actually flash down but I cant find it.
What or where is the next step?
Do you not see where it says "Continue to Homebrew Launcher (No Browser)"(sorry if I sound rude...)

Reactions: TomatoPaste

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up