AsadSolos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I'm really, really new to the 3DS homebrewing scene. Definitely very late to it :shy:, but I find it a ton of fun. So far I've pretty much only made a basic button masher, and now I want to make a crappy little drawing program just to test out how drawing on the bottom screen is implemented. Issue is, I have no clue on how to do anything down there, save for finding out where the stylus location is when pressed. Most of the tutorials I've found online don't show much in terms of the bottom screen, and are outdated anyways. If anyone could please show me some examples and explain some functions related to touch-screen I'd really appreciate it :D

AsadSolos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much! I found what I was looking for in console.h after looking at gfx.h (it's was the same as the third link you sent). Guess I wasn't looking too closely at the libraries in libctru.:P If anyone else is looking at this thread and wants a quick and dirty answer, even quicker and dirtier than opening those links: consoleInit(GFX_BOTTOM, NULL) is all ya need :D. Now I just gotta see how to print specific pixels which shouldn't be too hard...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: what's the fanfic name?