OFW won't boot after updating to 17.0.0

RedVev0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi guys, i need help and a lot :(, so, i decided to sell my switch because i don't use it anymore, so, i updated it to 17.0.0 not knowing that it was the last switch update and it still didn't have support.
So now my OFW wont boot anymore but the CFW does, idk what to do tbh, i'm new on this world i need a lot of help :(
Also the OFW appears the "N" logo but after that it goes black screen and nothing happens.
My Switch is a V2 Mariko with SXOS Chip in it (i migrated from SX to Atmosphere)

things i tried: Deleting the emunand and creating it again
used "EmmcHaccGen.gui"
used SYSWipe
Restored EMMC with BOOT0 and BOOT1 created with "EmmcHaccGen"

Thx for the help, a lot.

Kitocco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The error with the yellow screen, right? Yeah, it happened to me. I fixed it by updating Atmosphere to the latest, currently pre-release version. Then when hekate gave me an error about an unsupported pkg1 ver., I updated hekate. There's versions now for both that support HOS ver.17.
I get it, I thought I'd be safe too if I just kept the CFW on 16.1.0 and just updated my clean SysNAND.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, i need help and a lot :(, so, i decided to sell my switch because i don't use it anymore, so, i updated it to 17.0.0 not knowing that it was the last switch update and it still didn't have support.
So now my OFW wont boot anymore but the CFW does, idk what to do tbh, i'm new on this world i need a lot of help :(
Also the OFW appears the "N" logo but after that it goes black screen and nothing happens.
My Switch is a V2 Mariko with SXOS Chip in it (i migrated from SX to Atmosphere)

things i tried: Deleting the emunand and creating it again
used "EmmcHaccGen.gui"
used SYSWipe
Restored EMMC with BOOT0 and BOOT1 created with "EmmcHaccGen"

Thx for the help, a lot.

17.0.0 is known to have issues with rebuild nand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol