Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

matice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
anyone getting an error while playing Captain Toad Treasure Hunter?

Eh7QJaa.jpg

this happens with loadiine 3.0 after playing the first mini level (when you take the first star and then there's a sort of a book opening) both with miimaker mode and smash bros mode

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just Dance 2016 eur works for me.
WIIU usa version
smash mode
listed "Doesn't Work" on wiki

please double check before edit wiki.
Maybe users should tell if they are using the Server or not?
Some games work only without the server enabled (Zelda windWaker for example).

or maybe "doesn't work" should come with a comment to tell what is not working : no logging on the server, error number on screen, crash/code dump, etc.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Maybe users should tell if they are using the Server or not?
Some games work only without the server enabled (Zelda windWaker for example).

or maybe "doesn't work" should come with a comment to tell what is not working : no logging on the server, error number on screen, crash/code dump, etc.
yeah i think people making "not working" submissions need to provide more info, or follow guidelines, i.e testing each game with and without server and in miiverse and SSB mode and if the game is for the same region as their console, but tbh you will always get the odd "uuurggh this doesn't work" because there will always be some people who set it up wrong or have a crappy SD or something, as is the case here people will generally figure out incorrect entries

Last edited by gamesquest1,
Reactions: canariobr

gaby04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just wanted to let you guys know Art Academy: Atelier EUR works on US Console. The name changes to Art Academy: Home Studio when booted on a US console.

Pachee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past VC SNES [US] - works
rpx - 7,500,032
content size : 970,824 (948KB)
Tried it with Miimaker on Loadiine (vLatest) (http://eclipsesin.github.io/ ) and it fails with a black screen saying "error code: 160-2215".
Loadiine 2.0 boots normally into Miimaker after selecting the game and pressing A.

Am i doing something wrong? I was about to edit the Wiki with the info.

Setup: SD:/wiiu/games/ALinktothePast/code/JADE.rpx

Edit: Minish Cap works even with [] and space in the name, so i guess A Link to the Past is just broken then. For some reason, the rpx size of the reported one is different of the one listed on the wiki.

Last edited by Pachee,

rs232c

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hi just wanted to add, that Wind Waker EU version gives DSI Error at a specific point in the game. For me it's not possible to complete the game since the Error occurs every time no matter what. Loadiine 3.0 in Mii Maker Mode was used. No decompressed rpx file.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi just wanted to add, that Wind Waker EU version gives DSI Error at a specific point in the game. For me it's not possible to complete the game since the Error occurs every time no matter what. Loadiine 3.0 in Mii Maker Mode was used. No decompressed rpx file.
Hi. Is this when you return to forsaken fortress the second time to save Aryll? I have something I would like to try then. Thanks.

A zip file of your save could also be useful.

Last edited by EclipseSin,
Reactions: rs232c

Ryuiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. Is this when you return to forsaken fortress the second time to save Aryll? I have something I would like to try then. Thanks.
I can rush the game to that point for ya if you'd like. i'm playing it atm, though im using a usa version. ill see if/where it crashes. I also have a question about another game. super smash for wiiu USA with mii maker wont work for me :P no server used either.

rs232c

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland

A zip file of your save could also be useful.

Hi Eclipsesin. That is exactly when it happens. I attached my savegame folder as .rar. I hope it helps.

Attachments

• u.rar
    351.3 KB · Views: 112

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Eclipsesin. That is exactly when it happens. I attached my savegame folder as .rar. I hope it helps.

I get a stack dump before even seeing the WW banner when trying to boot the EU version (the versions ive found anyway) on my US console, so I can't test anything on that version.

The saves are cross region (i just finished FF with your save on the US version) though. Does US version boot on EU console? Also, what is your language setting by chance.

Idk if you want it, but I saved your game right after defeating the giant bird, so I attached the new save if you want it.

Attachments

• u.rar
    351.3 KB · Views: 94
Last edited by EclipseSin,
Reactions: rs232c

n1ghty

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I think adding all VC titles is useless and just clutters the list.

The VC compatibility is always the same for each system.

NES -> SSB works, Miimaker works
SNES -> SSB works, Miimaker doesn't work
GBA -> SSB works, Miimaker works
N64 -> SSB doesn't work, Miimaker doesn't work
NDS -> SSB doesn't work, Miimaker doesn't work

Reactions: gamesquest1

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Whether it's the same across systems or not is fairly moot if you ask me. The point is to have a list of games that work or not with loadiine, other facts aside. Besides that, it'll be good to have for Injection.

n1ghty

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Whether it's the same across systems or not is fairly moot if you ask me. The point is to have a list of games that work or not with loadiine, other facts aside. Besides that, it'll be good to have for Injection.
Well.. a seperate list like we used to have would be nice :) But that might be too much for some people :unsure:

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well.. a seperate list like we used to have would be nice :) But that might be too much for some people :unsure:
I do agree with that, and the clutter. I was merely pointing out it's still nice to have a list. I'l try to separate them then if others seems ok with it.

@Cyan @thej3ster Sound like an idea? We could just split page even and give VC it's own table(s) for neatness. Thoughts?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

yep totally agree, i think that ^ is as far as the compatibility for VC games should go, otherwise we will end up with someone adding like 2000 [VC Inject] games to the list, which is totally unnecessary.......i guess if someone really wants to add them they could put them all in their own list at the bottom of the page out the way or something

rs232c

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I get a stack dump before even seeing the WW banner when trying to boot the EU version (the versions ive found anyway) on my US console, so I can't test anything on that version.

The saves are cross region (i just finished FF with your save on the US version) though. Does US version boot on EU console? Also, what is your language setting by chance.

Idk if you want it, but I saved your game right after defeating the giant bird, so I attached the new save if you want it.

Hi Eclipsesin, thanks for that. I will try to get the US version and see if it works. System language should be German, my GF was playing. And she was pretty bummed that she couldn't continue.

EDIT: Just tried it with the US version. Immediate DSI Exception / Stack Dump on startup.
EDIT2: I fixed it. I took the US version, renamed the \content\Cafe\US folder to \content\Cafe\EU. I copied the EU languages to this folder: \content\Common\Pack. At last I replaced the US .rpx with the EU .rpx and the game seems to be running fine.

Last edited by rs232c,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
btw has anyone double checked New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U, the info there now looks wrong, "content size 13.3GB"....unless its a typo and its 3.3GB....although i would expect it to be a bit smaller than NSMBU+NSLU combined....i would guess around 2.6GB taking into account shared assets

Last edited by gamesquest1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto