Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

Colarfulltaco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TheWonderful101 EU Abstract.

Sorry didn't have a notice message come up or I missed this somehow. Yeah I extracted it straight from the eur version by abstract, no difference though, its the same as the usa version just has a debug folder in it! The language folders are the same, jap & us and also still takes about 15mins to load off the ssb screen game runs flawless after that bit used it for a while last night till early hours, good fun!.

Edit: I didn't grab the abstract version from where you may think, it was from another site, can't stand those multi-link uploads, urghh!!! :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm testing Devils Third out I shall let everyone know but I don't hold much hope i can see the rpx file will be too big but I'm going to test it to see anyway I would love it too work out!!! :)
Did you find out if Devils Thrid worked?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you find out if Devils Thrid worked?
I'm still sorting it now, its just in the middle of unpacking with uwizard but the only snag I see the rpx file is 23.8KB in size so it might not work, it might just be to big but I'm sure somewhere it mentioned it was ok up to 25KB in size working but if not I will decompress it and try again.

Colarfulltaco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm still sorting it now, its just in the middle of unpacking with uwizard but the only snag I see the rpx file is 23.8KB in size so it might not work, it might just be to big but I'm sure somewhere it mentioned it was ok up to 25KB in size working but if not I will decompress it and try again.

Awesome, thanks again for at least being able to check. Really hope it works!

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Devils Third EU Abstract works all OK. I had to decompress the .rpl file too 21.9MB but after that yes it works 100%, excellent news for the list and I'm sure for many that wanted to play this title! :)

Devils Third EU Works.

Total Size Unpacked:- 13.4GB

RPX File:- 23.9MB needs compressing to 22MB to Work. (Confirmed by myself, locks up at exit to main menu without)

RPL:- No File.

Version:- As it comes no update as yet.

Also latest Super Smash Bros update is required but I did state this already below :)

Last edited by Reecey,

davokazaki

Trophies
XP
Country
Devils Third EU Abstract works all OK. I had to decompress the .rpl file too 21.9KB but after that yes it works 100%, excellent news for the list and I'm sure for many that wanted to play this title! :)
really god news thanks men, i have to decompres if i wanna play right?

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Devils Third EU Abstract works all OK. I had to decompress the .rpl file too 21.9KB but after that yes it works 100%, excellent news for the list and I'm sure for many that wanted to play this title! :)

Cool game, it reminds me a lot of the Manhunt games, its good! :)

really god news thanks men, i have to decompres if i wanna play right?
Yeah you will have to decompress the original .rpx file its too big at 23.9MB it wont run but it comes out at a nice 22MB after and it runs perfect.

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: davokazaki

davokazaki

Trophies
XP
Country
Cool game! :)

Yeah you will have to decompress the original .rpx file its too big at 23.9KB it wont run but it comes out at a nice 21.9KB after and it runs perfect.
Thank you again

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Cool game, it reminds me a lot of the Manhunt games, its good! :)

Yeah you will have to decompress the original .rpx file its too big at 23.9KB it wont run but it comes out at a nice 21.9KB after and it runs perfect.
*MB i assume :P

elmis003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you help me out I got the devils third and compress the rpx and everything but a try to luch the game I get error code on my wiiu my console is not spoof

Last edited by elmis003,
Reactions: Elmomc

Mikenuun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm, i can't "find" Devils Third anywhere
Do you own the copy of the game and used dumpiine ?
Or did you "find" it on the internet ?

Edit : LOL was searching for days, it just appeared on newsgroups 12 hours ago.
Sorry xD

Last edited by Mikenuun,

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry guys i have only just logged on UK times and all that I see a few messages.

Yes it 100% works mine is spoofed to 5.5.0FW and SSB is updated to the latest update, thats that bit. The .rpx file needs to be compressed to 21.9 from about 23.9, I meant compressed not decompressed thats all it needs, it was very late sorry and I was tired, if it wasn't for waiting 5 - 15mins between links I would have done it time ago!. Remember also this is a uk wiiu on I think maybe a uk release if that makes any difference. Also I used the latest revision of loadiine by Dimok :)

Little video for you guys just to show it does work:-

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4