Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Also did anyone find out in the end how you unpack the The Lego Video Game Venom release properly? All I get is a system folder unpacked with 03 & 04 folders inside, no code or content folder is unpacked with it.

Edit: Sorry but I cannot see 110% how The Lego Video Game was tested properly to work. You cannot unpack or decrypt the contents in anyway I have tried everything so far, it will not unpack fully so the list is wrong unless there is solid proof of this working with loadiine?

I am trying to download the full title with the offical NUS and using title base web page but I have the system folder already but what do I use to decrypt it and how when I have the title.tik & title.tmd also the title.cert in folder 03?

Last edited by Reecey,

n1ghty

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Try to extract the wud with vgmtoolbox. If you download the nus release, use the 03 ticket which you extracted with discU or use the key from the title key list.

will67

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
To extract game content and code you can use VGMToolbox
You select 'Misc Tools', 'Extraction Tools', 'Generic', 'Iso/Archive Extractor' after that you drag the .wud on the program and then you have access to every partiiton of the game
you must select folder by folder before extracting
Before you use the program you must have ckey.bin (common key) in /external/wiiu and disckey.bin with the .wud you want to extract

Ropy's

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Anyone can confirmed that the exploit need only fs532.elf loader532.elf menu532.elf and playload532.html on the serveur ? (I want to have myself because it's the only way for me to block firmware upgrade)

solidsnake2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
You need the full Cafe_SDK-2.12.13 package, the half a package on the wild site that you may of found is no good it needs to be the full SDK about 800MB in size, google it "pastebin". Extract that to your desktop and then put the ready made test.elf file which is easy to do into the makerpl folder, hold down shift key over the makerpl folder and open with command, type in first>

SET CAFE_ROOT=C:\Users....\wiiu\cafe_sdk-2_12_13\cafe_sdk-2_12_13-2

and then type in next>
makerpl64 -f -z9 -s <put in this bit what your original elf file is called without the "<> bits">.elf example makerpl64 -f -z9 -s test.elf

Then just let it run to the end, your new .rpx file will be in the makerpl folder all compressed ready to work, I think some sort of little error does pop up in the end line but if you leave it a while the compressed .rpx file is made up anyway just ignore it and it finishes all ok :) its really not that difficult, you don't need cygwin for this so if anyone tells you this its not true! Tbh I don't know why all these details are not explained in the first place cause I did not have a clue when I first tried to compress the .rpx file I just managed to work it out! ;)
Hi Reecey again - I have an issue with compress test.elf by your method. I have a x86 CPU on my PC. In command line i've got a messаge: makerpl64.exe incompatible with your system. I try to run a makerpl32.exe. But in this case I got an error with this log:

Discontinued operation makerpl32.exe

Event challenges: APPCRASH
App: makerpl32.exe
App version: 0.0.0.0
Time stamp app: 52af734b
Module with error: makerpl32.exe
Modul version with error: 0.0.0.0
Time stamp app module with error: 52af734b
Еxception code: c0000005
Offset exceptions: 000061e4
OS version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Language code: 1049
Additional information 1: a934
Additional information 2: 62f45c36cbf8f2e5515f00450bcef43f
Additional information 3: 2d7c
Additional information 4: fe0820c1b169eebf167114ccd7a87976

Read the privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0419

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone updating the Google Docs File?

Theres several games that work now, that the list still says no.

It doesn't seem to be getting updated, thej3ster did say he was looking for someone here to help edit it a bit back.

On that note, I don't know if anyone's reported it yet but I can confirm batman Arkham origins works great, latest loadiine commit and eshop version of SSBU v1.1.2, latest as of this posting

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't seem to be getting updated, thej3ster did say he was looking for someone here to help edit it a bit back.

On that note, I don't know if anyone's reported it yet but I can confirm batman Arkham origins works great, latest loadiine commit and eshop version of SSBU v1.1.2, latest as of this posting
RPX - 15.8 MB (16,607,680 bytes)
Content - 12.2 GB (13,109,020,373 bytes)
If anyone was adding it to the list.

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario Kart 8 is stuck on loading screen, no debug dump availabel.

I tried even with latest update (i've all expansions).

-

Family Tennis SP is working

Tennis3rdWiiU.rpx 457.152 Bytes (Game 242.640.674 Bytes)

Reactions: paulloeduardo

Mikenuun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mario Kart 8 is stuck on loading screen, no debug dump availabel.

I tried even with latest update (i've all expansions).

-

Family Tennis SP is working

Tennis3rdWiiU.rpx 457.152 Bytes (Game 242.640.674 Bytes)

Hmm ok, maybe bad dumps ?
Maybe someone with a original disk can use dumpiine ? in combination with TCP Gecko
Or maybe that's too much work...

Last edited by Mikenuun,

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe someone with a original disk can use dumpiine ? in combination with TCP Gecko
Or maybe that's too much work...
Do you know how big it is? I have the disc and could possibly do this if the dump size isn't too big; It takes a lot of time. Dumping Arkham City now and it's taking hours.

Mikenuun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Do you know how big it is? I have the disc and could possibly do this if the dump size isn't too big; It takes a lot of time. Dumping Arkham City now and it's taking hours.
According to the WiiU Loadiine v1.0 CompatibilityList
It is about 4GB but i can't verify that.

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No, i've a MK8 Edition and grabbed them.

You can compare a lot files from the update (extracting the .app files).

The files are all 100% ok.

Dumping Arkham City now and it's taking hours.

Dumping works for me at 600 - 680 KB/s per wlan.

MK8 Filesize content is 4.634.466.936 Bytes including Update v48 and all DLC.

Attachments

• mk8.txt
    167.6 KB · Views: 1,116
Last edited by liomajor,

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

My connection is just slow, plus Batman AC is over 12 Gb, it's just a huge file. Also, if other people have made personal dumps, and it's yielded the same results, then I won't bother with it on my end (I already own the game, so I have no other reason to dump it anyway).

Mikenuun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No, i've a MK8 Edition and grabbed them.

You can compare a lot files from the update (extracting the .app files).

The files are all 100% ok.

Thanks for sorting that out, hope that someone can modify loadiine to run MK8.
Altough, it will be difficult if no debug info is available :(

Pounou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for sorting that out, hope that someone can modify loadiine to run MK8.
Altough, it will be difficult if no debug info is available :(
Dont worry finish all games we can play with loadiine and before you finish mk8 will be compatible

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
Also did anyone find out in the end how you unpack the The Lego Video Game Venom release properly? All I get is a system folder unpacked with 03 & 04 folders inside, no code or content folder is unpacked with it.

Edit: Sorry but I cannot see 110% how The Lego Video Game was tested properly to work. You cannot unpack or decrypt the contents in anyway I have tried everything so far, it will not unpack fully so the list is wrong unless there is solid proof of this working with loadiine?

I am trying to download the full title with the offical NUS and using title base web page but I have the system folder already but what do I use to decrypt it and how when I have the title.tik & title.tmd also the title.cert in folder 03?

Lego Video Game is probably a personal dump, not a scene rip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...