XP
Country
Mexico
Game name
Rockman EXE: Operate Shooting Star

Release date
November 12, 2009 jp

Game info
A terrorist organization called WWW (World Three) attempted to destroy the world with the use of a super virus known as the Life Virus (Dream Virus in Japan). Despite interference by Lan and MegaMan, the members stole the four element programs they needed in order to make it and succeeded in its creation. The virus was as strong as predicted, but was destroyed by MegaMan. Its defeat forced WWW to retreat.

Genre: Action role-playing game

“For the moment, no plans for a Western release.” Christian Svensson of Capcom of America Capcom*Unity

Screenshots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9K4x-KA48
NDS%204431%20Rockman.EXE%20Operate%20Shooting%20Star.jpg

ss_field.gif
pic_story2-1.gif

mbahe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Game name
Mini Yonku DS

Release date
17 dec 09

Game info
Another tamiya games that worth playing for the tamiya fans.
gbasp.gif

But sadly it wouldn't come to US
cry.gif

It worth translated I would say...

Screenshots
946361_102436_front.jpg

choconado

Doesn't understand a damn thing on here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Game Name:
Kaijuu Busters

Release Date:
12/03/09 Japan

Rom Number

I haven't seen much pictures of this game, but from what I have heard about this game from Bandai, it's in 3rd person view where you run around fighting giant monsters, and hunting item parts to craft a bajillion amount of equipment and weapons to do so. The text for the game sounds like it's practically playable in english, where it's basically "Fight X monster" "Get X ingredients to make Y", etc. It sounds like a pretty fun game to me, and if you're a fan of giant monsters, this is one for you.

Also, apparently the Soul Caliber is one of the weapons you can make.

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
Game name:
?kami to K?shinry? Boku to Horo no Ichinen
(Spice and Wolf: Holo's and My One Year)

Release date:
June 26, 2008 Jap

Rom Number:

Game Info:
Spice and Wolf is japanese light novel, manga and anime. This is visual novel based on these. I highly doubt this coming to english language becouse I havent seen any of Spice and Wolf stuff in english exept for fan translations. I have seen Anime so I would really like to play this game.

Screenshots:

MisterGuest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Name: 4689 - Sangokushi DS 3
Release Date: I think it was January 24, 2010.
Game Info: "Koei is an expert in creating warring states in their games. Sangokushi DS is a more realistic strategy game where you can use your military tactics and might to conquer other states. Recieve reports from your underlings and ride off to battle. Muscles and brains, this game will put both to the test. Create your battle formations, your warriors can display 48 types of skills, put them to good use. Besides skills, there are new weapons you can plow regiments of your enemies down with. Controls are easier and the game is tighter packed, you can play on the train or on the bus, you can get a victory even in a short time period."
Conquering game! Yay!
smile.gif

ScreenShots:
sangokushi-ds-3-2.png
sangokushi-ds-3-6.png
sangokushi-ds-3-5.png
sangokushi-ds-3-8.png

Offering: Nothing, but a thanks.. Sorry.
Hope this gets translated.

Daviex

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Geek, if you want can collaborate to Extract the text, i'm italian...

i send you PM with my MSN
tongue.gif

Contact me!

RyviusRan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Name: Nanashi no Game Me

Release date: August 27 2009

ROM number: 4124

Summary: Rumors have been circulating about a cursed role-playing game; anyone who plays it dies seven days after starting if they have not completed it by then. You are one of the victim that playing the game, started by the time you meet your friend that introduced the game to you, several days later, you visit your friends apartment, and findings he's already dead. Starting by that day strange things happens to you, everything you see in the game occur in the real life, and so-on.

Screenshot:
n01-thumb-412x367.jpg

Kite Lanford

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
choconado said:
Game Name:
Kaijuu Busters

Release Date:
12/03/09 Japan

Rom Number

I haven't seen much pictures of this game, but from what I have heard about this game from Bandai, it's in 3rd person view where you run around fighting giant monsters, and hunting item parts to craft a bajillion amount of equipment and weapons to do so. The text for the game sounds like it's practically playable in english, where it's basically "Fight X monster" "Get X ingredients to make Y", etc. It sounds like a pretty fun game to me, and if you're a fan of giant monsters, this is one for you.

Also, apparently the Soul Caliber is one of the weapons you can make.

Kaijuu Busters is an Ultraman game mind you, though it's more of a Monster Hunter setting (and you don't have an Ultra being to help you out, though you can build equipment from the 40+ Years of Ultra Series). Perhaps if I know some Ultraman fans, might help a bit?

Thoranth

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
976070_143396_front.jpg

Game Name: Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Mugen no Frontier Exceed
Game Number: 4702
Release Date: February 25, 2010
Sequel to: Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Mugen no Frontier (Endless Frontier)

Description: When the cross gate broke down, the worlds merged together to form the new Endless Frontier. After all the war and strife, people are learning to get along with each other and live in this new world. However, previously unknown tribes and disappeared species started cropping up. What conflicts will they cause?

Choose your character, play either as a Shura tribe youth or as a princess from the previously thought to be extincted fairy race. Characters from the first Frontier came back along with their seiyuus and graphics in the animation sequences are updated, characters look even more powerful, dainty or sexy.

Battle commands and combos are simple, anyone could enjoy the fun of blowing enemies away.
Play-Asia.com

Screenshots:
Exceed-1.png
Exceed-2.png

Exceed-3.png
Exceed-4.png

Promotional Video:
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6V7CjGcQ0c
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZuvLZ6OY4Y

Official Website: http://www.suparobo.jp/srw_lineup/srw_mugenexceed/index.html

choconado

Doesn't understand a damn thing on here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RyviusRan said:
Game Name: Nanashi no Game Me

Release date: August 27 2009

ROM number: 4124

Scruffy_Futurama.jpg

Though to be fair, word on the street is that it's a daunting job, mostly because there's a crapload of custom fonts, meaning starting from scratch at recoding each font.

Kite Lanford said:
QUOTE(choconado @ Feb 15 2010, 11:43 AM) Game Name:
Kaijuu Busters

Kaijuu Busters is an Ultraman game mind you, though it's more of a Monster Hunter setting (and you don't have an Ultra being to help you out, though you can build equipment from the 40+ Years of Ultra Series). Perhaps if I know some Ultraman fans, might help a bit?

Well, A.) I don't know Japanese, and B.) I don't know hacking. As I said, I've heard that the game is actually kind of playable without understanding the texts, and that it isn't super text heavy, so it probably wouldn't be the hardest job around.

I'm an Ultraman fan myself. But my three year old son is EVEN MORE of one. He makes me sing the Ultraman song frequently. Regardless, this does seem like a game that would work well in English audiences even without the obvious Ultraman connections.

Hyzera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario92 said:
Game name:
?kami to K?shinry? Boku to Horo no Ichinen
(Spice and Wolf: Holo's and My One Year)

Release date:
June 26, 2008 Jap

Rom Number:

Game Info:
Spice and Wolf is japanese light novel, manga and anime. This is visual novel based on these. I highly doubt this coming to english language becouse I havent seen any of Spice and Wolf stuff in english exept for fan translations. I have seen Anime so I would really like to play this game.

Screenshots:

I've requested this before too.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thoranth said:
976070_143396_front.jpg

Description: When the cross gate broke down, the worlds merged together to form the new Endless Frontier. After all the war and strife, people are learning to get along with each other and live in this new world. However, previously unknown tribes and disappeared species started cropping up. What conflicts will they cause?

Choose your character, play either as a Shura tribe youth or as a princess from the previously thought to be extincted fairy race. Characters from the first Frontier came back along with their seiyuus and graphics in the animation sequences are updated, characters look even more powerful, dainty or sexy.

Battle commands and combos are simple, anyone could enjoy the fun of blowing enemies away.
Play-Asia.com

Screenshots:
Exceed-1.png
Exceed-2.png

Exceed-3.png
Exceed-4.png

Promotional Video:

Although there's already a menu translation, I still second this. It might be a while before it hits the us (if ever)

B3astinSnipes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lcronovt said:
Game name
Rockman EXE: Operate Shooting Star

Release date
November 12, 2009 jp

Game info
A terrorist organization called WWW (World Three) attempted to destroy the world with the use of a super virus known as the Life Virus (Dream Virus in Japan). Despite interference by Lan and MegaMan, the members stole the four element programs they needed in order to make it and succeeded in its creation. The virus was as strong as predicted, but was destroyed by MegaMan. Its defeat forced WWW to retreat.

Genre: Action role-playing game

“For the moment, no plans for a Western release.” Christian Svensson of Capcom of America Capcom*Unity

Screenshots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9K4x-KA48
NDS%204431%20Rockman.EXE%20Operate%20Shooting%20Star.jpg

ss_field.gif
pic_story2-1.gif
I also want this ALOT! PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS!!!!
yaynds.gif

Anne Noise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thoranth said:
976070_143396_front.jpg

Play-Asia.com

Screenshots:
Exceed-1.png
Exceed-2.png

Exceed-3.png
Exceed-4.png

Promotional Video:

This.

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I planned on doing a translation of Tennis No Ouji-Sama 2005 Crystal Drive, but I don't know where to start...

However, I started playing it, and it seems perfectly playable in Japanese, except for the few buttons that I've found that are complete Japanese without any clue as to what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    +1
  • CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito:
    Hello fellow stranger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you mean I've known you since today
    Damn that's bonkers mate, it's almost like we've never met!
    Probably just my imagination
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: