Not open for further replies.

cocochanel1994

Trophies
XP
Country
Name:
4289 - Kimi ni Todoke Sodateru Omoi

Game description:

Kimi ni Todoke: Sodateru Omoi is an Action game, developed and published by Bandai Namco Games, which was released in Japan in 2009. Based on a popular hit series in Japan 'Kimi ni Todoke'.

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiX7qOwA6Mw

Extra notes from me:

Ok, this is a dating sim using the characters off the manga 'Kimi ni Todoke'

It's one of my favourite manga and I do like Otome games (when guys are the target)
So I would love to have this translated....or at least a walkthrough!
biggrin.gif

I doubt this would come out in english (like Vampire Knight or Ouran Koukou) so I would highly appreciate it translated or walkedthrough!
smile.gif

Thanks

Sergiyakun

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
This topic will be official place for requesting translations, all new threads will be closed so this section could be kept clean and actual projects aren't pushed to the second page by requests. Obviously, if there is a translation project already in progress please don't make a request here. If the game has a very high chance of being localized please don't make a request here. If you're not going to use the template (provided below) please don't make a request here. The last two in particular apply to all areas of the site and not just this thread. Check HERE to see whether the game you want translated is already in progress.

All requests will be updated in the OP with the link to a dedicated post with request!

Make your requests using this template!(written by HernanZh)

Game name
(Insert game name here)

Release date
(When was this game released. If it's not released yet, stop now!)

Game info
(Tell something about the game. What's it about? What genre? Is it popular in Japan? What makes you so sure this won't come out in the west?)

Screenshots
(Place screenshotshere! Additionally, you could add a movie and/or a link for more info)

Your offering
(Do you have something to offer? Think about knowledge of the game, or maybe you know Japanese. Perhaps you even want to donate money?
If you do not have anything to offer, just leave it blank)

Please do not make useless replies to this post by saying "Oh yes, I want this translation too" or "Yeah, I second this!"
One request is enough and you're not contributing! And remember that this is just for requesting, small debates are allowed but don't converse here too much, and don't start projects here. If you decide to start a project, create new topic for it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

It seems that people can't understand the real point of this topic:
HernanZh said:
Hackers/translators usually have better things to do than translating random requests. People don't want to involve themselves with games they don't even like. And why would they listen to some random dude asking "Hey, could you translate game x?"

Then why this thread? Firstly to get rid of all the random request topics of course. Secondly, a small increase of chance to get the game translated. Let me explain why that is: A translator or hacker want to see games translated too, but first they need to know these games. At some point, he comes across a game (reads a review, reads a website or downloads the game by accident etc.), and thinks: "wow, this game is pretty cool". From that point, the translator builds interest to translate the game.
And the only chance you (as the useless and lazy bum that you are
tongue.gif
) have to get a game translated is to try to get the game known to trigger that impulse. That's why requests DON'T work, but what you need to do is present the game and hope a translator reads it! And that's pretty much also the whole point of the "request form". Sure, the chance of a capable someone reading it and starting a project may be small, but at least it's not 0% (more like 1% now).

Also, I see some request forms written with only a few lines for a description and with very few and/or unrepresentative screenshots, like a boxshot. Those requests are shit and you might as well do the ol' "can some plz translate this for me, kthnxbai" >_> The screenshots are really important to catch one's eyes, so take good ones!

So, how can I get involved or help someone translating.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I'm begging and pleading, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE make a full Super Robot Wars/Taisen translation. I really dont care if its K or W, I just really would like a full translation since I wont be seeing it stateside at all.

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Game Name:
Katekyoo Hitman Reborn! DS Flame Rumble X - Mirai Chou-Bakuhatsu!!

Release Date:
07/23/09

Game info:
This game may not come out in the West since none of the other ones in this series have yet to come out. And if my memory is correct, i believe the anime has yet to appear stateside.
Its a fighting game.

Screenshots:
960156_124873_front.jpg

960156_124873_back.jpg

Gameplay Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssd9enkN_MA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8WYEbtTGQ...feature=related

Your Offering:
Thanks.

All that need be translated is menu and tutorial. Thats all thats needed :3

Bloodgharm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name
4601 - Cho The Movie Gaeguri Jungsa Keroro Dragon Warriors (K)

Release date
don't know when it was released but i know it has been as i have the rom (legally of course;) )

Game info
this game is off the japanese manga/ anime keroro gunso (in english version Sgt. Frog)

Screenshots
3526%20-%20Cho%20The%20Movie%20Gaeguri%20Jungsa%20Keroro%20Chungongdaemohum%20(KOR).jpg

Hisiru

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
This game is already on the list but I will make my request because I really have hopes for a translation and this is just the best game on the DS for old school gamers like me.

Game name
Game Center CX: Arino no Chousenjou 2

Release date
Feb 26, 2009 (JP)

Game info
This game is a sequel to Retro Game Challenge (the first game was released in North America). In this game, all you have to do is play old school games and win some challenges. Arino no Chousenjou 2 doesn't have a lot of text or dialogues, it's just the challenges that you have to acomplish such as "make 20000000 points in the second stage" and some tips, it shouldn't take that long to translate

My reasons for why it should be translated:
The developers said that they won't release the second game here if the first don't sell 100.000 in North America and it is clearly not happening (it sold 20.000 and probably won't sell anymore).

-Here is the publisher saying that the second game won't be released here if the first game don't sell 100.000
"In that same Silconera interview I was just as surprised as anyone to hear our president say 100,000 units of RGC (and I think I was quoted in my surprise). That was just wishful thinking; in actuality if we sold even close to half that number we would be pursuing the sequel. This is unfortunately one of those cases where the small vocal minority just doesn't represent what the majority wants, no matter how much we wish otherwise (believe me, everyone in our office wishes we could work on the sequel)."
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=100425

-Here are the sales for Retro Game Challenge to prove that it won't sell 100.000 in North America
http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=...&region=All

Videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el2s8aeMmUs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbLdPOrPsY4

My offering:
Hugs and a huge thank you.

jjjewel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raffo89 said:
Hello everybody! I've got a translation request so I think this is the right place!

Game name
Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 1st Love

Release date
February 15th, 2007

Game info
This is a wonderful, anime/manga-style dating-sim. Tokimeki Memorial is a popular game serie in Japan but it has never come out. It is so unfair!
Can someone please translate it?
Here is a website with LOTS of info anout the game, it can make the translation a piece of cake:

http://www.senshigakuen.com/aqua/tokimemoGS/index.html

Screenshots:
tokimeki_girls_side_love_2.jpg

Thank YOU VERY MUCH! I'd love to see at least an iterface that translates the skills!

Request taken.
gbasp.gif

It'll take quite a while (3-6 months... at least) for the translation to complete though.
(I'll post a thread for Open Translation soon.)

76655672.png

29566481.png

65049429.png

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
Game name
Kingdom Hearts : Birth By Sleep

Release date
9/01/10

Game info
A part of the series that will answer many questions , very famous in japan

Screenshots
kingdam0920rogo02syusei.jpg

250px-Kingdom_Hearts_Birth_by_Sleep_Boxart.jpg

Your offering
$1.05 AUD paypal)

Darksage098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mezut360 said:
Game name

Release date
9/01/10

Game info

Your offering
$1.05 AUD paypal)

I do believe this is a DS Section. Not a PSP Section.

QUOTEI'm begging and pleading, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE make a full Super Robot Wars/Taisen translation. I really dont care if its K or W, I just really would like a full translation since I wont be seeing it stateside at all.

Proper Format Please Dudeonline.

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
Darksage098 said:
mezut360 said:
Game name

Release date
9/01/10

Game info

Your offering
$1.05 AUD paypal)

I do believe this is a DS Section. Not a PSP Section.

QUOTEI'm begging and pleading, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE make a full Super Robot Wars/Taisen translation. I really dont care if its K or W, I just really would like a full translation since I wont be seeing it stateside at all.

Proper Format Please Dudeonline.

thats y i was offering money
rolleyes.gif

fairlyevenparents

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dice said:
Toni Plutonij said:
This topic will be official place for requesting translations, all new threads will be closed so this section could be kept clean and actual projects aren't pushed to the second page by requests.
All requests will be updated in the OP with the link to a dedicated post with request!

Make your requests in this form!(written by HernanZh)

Game name
(Insert game name here)

Release date
(When was this game released. If it's not released yet, stop now!)

Game info
(Tell something about the game. What's it about? What genre? Is it popular in Japan? What makes you so sure this won't come out in the west?)

Screenshots
(Place screenshotshere! Additionally, you could add a movie and/or a link for more info)

Your offering
(Do you have something to offer? Think about knowledge of the game, or maybe you know Japanese. Perhaps you even want to donate money?If you do not have anything to offer, just leave it blank)
Toni Plutonij said:
V

Guild McCommunist said:
QUOTE(mezut360 @ Jan 11 2010, 11:01 AM)
Your offering
$1.05 AUD paypal)

You're actually offering cash for people to translate? I'm sure that's pretty much like dumb as fuck and not allowed.

Sheesh.

^ it might be aloud?

neveras

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
player594 said:
Game name
4469 Wizardry - Inochi no Kusabi (JP)

Release date
11/20/09

Game info
http://www.genterprise.jp/wizardry/

Screenshots
~Snipped for being hueg~

Your offering
I can bug test.

I'd like to request this to.
Since I realise something like this will be a huge undertaking what with wizardry being pretty much "Words and Dungeon Crawlan"
I offer this: For as long as you work on this translation I will tirelessly be working on a script with the specifications you set out. Want a story about you in Eastern Canada fighting ninjas with your trusty talking polar bear sidekick? DONE. It can be as awesome/ridiculous as you'd like and I will do everything in my power to make it as great as you want it. (I can do serious as well no worries). You'll get constant updates on my progress from the treatment phase to being able to give your input on various scenes. In the end all copyright to the script will be owned by you and you can do whatever you'd like with it. I've got about 5 years experience in the field and as such I'm still fairly new but I promise a professional product nonetheless. Hope this tickles someone's fancy out there!

Rakasha

Trophies
XP
Country
GAME NAME: SHINING FORCE FEATHER.

RELEASE DATE:Shining Force Feather is a Strategy game, developed by Flight-Plan and published by Sega, which was released in Japan in 02/19/ 2009

GAME INFO:Shining Force Feather (??????????? ?????) is a turn-based tactical role-playing game developed by Flight-Plan and published by Sega. It's the 18th Mothership Title of the Shining series (Not counting the Remake series) and was released in Japan on February 19th, 2009. Produced by Yoichi Shimosato and featuring character designs by pako and Noizi Ito (who also worked on The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) and movie cutscenes made by famous animation studio Gonzo, it was the first Shining Force game to be released on the Nintendo DS.

Gameplay

Shining Force Feather features a turn-based strategic battle system with an overhead perspective. Once an enemy is selected for attack, the game switches to a side perspective. Here, the battle system takes on somewhat of an action feel as the player presses buttons to select from various actions. In addition to solo attacks, the battle system will allow players to team up their forces for combination attacks.

SCREEN SHOT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Shining_Force_Feather.jpg

Shining Force Feather
Shining Force Feather.jpg
Developer(s) Flight-Plan
Publisher(s) Sega
Designer(s) Yoichi Shimosato (producer)
Artist(s) pako
Noizi Ito
Series Shining series
Platform(s) Nintendo DS
Release date(s) JP February 19, 2009
Genre(s) Tactical RPG
Mode(s) Single-player
Rating(s) CERO: B
Media Nintendo DS Game Card

OFFERING:
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

LeonardoGolden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Sakura Note ~Ima ni Tsunagaru Mirai~? (?????? ????????????)
Sakura%20Note.jpg

Release date
November 5th, 2009

Game info
Sakura Note is an RPG game from the creators of Contact. A young girl moves to a new town and finds herself haunted by ghosts, that are tied to 2 cherry blossom trees that grow in the town

The game's staff includes Akira Ueda (Contact), Nobuo Uematsu & Hideo Minaba (Final Fantasy), Kazushige Nojima (Kingdom Hearts) and Kenichiro Takagi (Half-Minute Hero).

It's very quirky and japanese so I doubt it'll come out anywhere else than Japan.

Screenshots

4535506301246sakuranote.jpg

Your offering
I'll be forever thankful! And maybe bug testing.

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
Trophies
XP
as i have requested in another post, i know people mainly asking for DS translations, but the ones i would like to see in english is

Akira for the NES and 3X3 Eyes and Appleseed for the SNES and Cyber City Oedo 808 for PC Engine

brainiac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Game name
4625 - Last Window Mayonaka no Yakusoku (Hotel Dusk: The Last Window)

Release date
14th January 2010

Game info
Last Window: Mayonaka no Yakusoku is an adventure video game developed by Cing and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo DS handheld game console. It is the sequel to Hotel Dusk: Room 215, starring protagonist Kyle Hyde and being placed one year after the events of its predecessor. The game will have visual and audio styles similar to the first game's. In this game, Kyle Hyde finds himself in the Cape West Apartments, Los Angeles, in 1980. The story of this sequel will be separate from the first game's, even though it will include some connections with it.
As of yet a least no NA publisher has picked this title up, so I have doubts that they will at all, or if they do, it wont be for many months. Since this game fell somewhat under the radar it didnt make as much money as anticipated in Western Countries. I loved the first one and i'd love the chance to play the sequel (in english
wink.gif
)

Screenshots
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8XH6qa6jl8...player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ntH-Fnnm8U...player_embedded

500x_ntr_hotel_dusk_215_ss02.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: It's proven quite frustrating.