Gaming Official Spirit Tracks Chat Thread

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rctgamer3 said:
Yay, got the third railmap, now off to bed
wtf.gif

haha, I'm playing on in bed... (still I get sleepy.)
It's actually a good game.
smile.gif

QUOTE(mrSmiles @ Dec 4 2009, 09:58 PM) anyone know how many stamps there are in the starting map?
You mean where Niko lives with you?

One.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is way better then Phantom Hourglass! I love it,I just got to the second temple,feels like a long game! Everyone should try it.

Fakie!

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
omgpwn666 said:
This game is way better then Phantom Hourglass! I love it,I just got to the second temple,feels like a long game! Everyone should try it.

Did you enjoy PH? Because I didn't and I'm thinking of giving this a shot.

hrm316

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fakie! said:
omgpwn666 said:

Did you enjoy PH? Because I didn't and I'm thinking of giving this a shot.

I got to the 2'nd railmap, and I can say that it's very similar to PH IMO. The concept is almost the same, but they changed the scenario and added some new stuff. In PH I got to the 4'th sea map but I suddenly stopped playing. I don't know why, but I don't think I get very far in this one either. It's just not motivating for me.

king rincer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOSER ALERT LOSER ALERT!
wacko.gif

I am stuck Room 1 level 1!

Once zelda has entered the phantom how do i get the door open? i can see the switch but how the hell do i get to it. please help, i just cant see how to do it!

Is it more piracy checks?

Mases

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody have a save state for right when you enter the boss battle with Fraaz. (Boss of Snow Temple - 2nd dungeon). My game freezes up right there for whatever reason and I can't get it to work! If somebody has a save state right when you enter the room with Fraaz, that would be much appreciate. Please e-mail me at [email protected] or send ma private message here, or just link it up somewhere. Thanks

glukriek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey Guys,

I am stuck when trying to go under the sea.
I change the switch color to blue but have no idea where to go next...

Can anyone help me? I have 15 hours of plane ahead and I would hate not be able to play...

Thanks

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
i knew there was a reason i wasnt at all excited for this release as much as say PS0 (which rules) but i really must get my views out about this game after playing it for a few hours

Firstly can i just say that everyone (if anyone) who thinks this is better than phantom hourglass is horribly mistaken for one the story in this is completely stupid and rushed and iv not even played it for that long so yeah you could argue that it gets better but geez this is the worst intro to a game iv ever seen.

secondly the graphics somehow look worse than phantom hourglass im not quite sure how but they really do and from what iv seen they have re-used like a bunch of animations from phantom hourglass

thirdly the controls are horribly un-responcive. they work... just. but everytime you pick an action there is a noteworthy lag it simply does not feel smooth add that with the graphics looking worse and if you've played phantom hourglass as i have with its good control feel you'll realise just how bad this is

with my main 3 complaints about this game out the way ill put some good points in for good measure

Zelda being your compainion is an inspired idea and shes actually quite funny in certain areas as well as fairly useful in others and the musical element of this game is also a great touch and the sound quality in general feels alot crisper than phantom hourglass which is a given due to the musical aspect of the game but even so it all sounds great

all good things must come to an end tho and thats the end of what i like about this game back to the negatives

phantom hourglass traveling by the boat i actually enjoyed yeah towards the end of the game you would rather just instantly get there but the boat wasnt nearly as boring as this games train. i mean seriously a train? link is traveling by a train? when the game was anounced every zelda fan was thinking WTF but hey they'll prolly make it cool... well big suprise they havent its possibly the most boring mode of transport in any game. ever.

Up untill now i have enjoyed every zelda game and as i was one of the few people that thought phantom hourglass was a really great game and i hoped they would follow it up with an equally great if not better game but i guess not
frown.gif

scatman839

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
glukriek said:
Hey Guys,

I am stuck when trying to go under the sea.
I change the switch color to blue but have no idea where to go next...

Can anyone help me? I have 15 hours of plane ahead and I would hate not be able to play...

Thanks
There's three switches, its in a note/letter/sign somewhere, you do it in order.

One is on top of a large rock, one is behind the island, the other is in plain view.

You have to actually look at them when you blow the whistle.

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know how to open the door in the bottom right of the 5th floor of the ocean temple i have acess to every floor but i gotta open that door to get to the next floor via those stairs to get the key for the boss door

edit:NM found it

Mr.Positive

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terenigma said:
thirdly the controls are horribly un-responcive. they work... just. but everytime you pick an action there is a noteworthy lag it simply does not feel smooth add that with the graphics looking worse and if you've played phantom hourglass as i have with its good control feel you'll realise just how bad this is

The controls have been incredibly responsive for me, and I've been playing it on a cart for a few hours. Are you playing this on an emulator, or a flashcart? Because this game does have a lot of lag in it when you're playing it on an emu.

Oh, and does anybody know how to get past the blizzard blocking Snow Temple?

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Mr.Positive said:
Oh, and does anybody know how to get past the blizzard blocking Snow Temple?
Try going to a town to the right part of the map where there are a few tracks. There's a house and inside you'll find a hint.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I've just gotten to the Forest Temple. In the first room, there's a locked door, and an event door. I have no keys and the switches are either behind doors or across pits. I'm sure you know the room. What do I do?

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Midna said:
I've just gotten to the Forest Temple. In the first room, there's a locked door, and an event door. I have no keys and the switches are either behind doors or across pits. I'm sure you know the room. What do I do?
There's a yellow bomb-like thingie near the pit, throw it at the switch across it.

acturus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Terenigma said:
secondly the graphics somehow look worse than phantom hourglass im not quite sure how but they really do and from what iv seen they have re-used like a bunch of animations from phantom hourglass

i agree with the graphics statement, i don't remember ph looking like this, it's not terrible, but it's not great
i don't notice any lag in the controls, but the touch screen only input is slow and clunky, and link will do things you don't tell him to (like roll or slice his sword when you just want to run) i would much prefer a traditional option (hopefully a patch is available soon), i think they alienate alot of players when they force you to use only the touch screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game