Gaming Official Spirit Tracks Chat Thread

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Am I the only one who lol'd when Zelda freaked out when she knew the Demon Lord was going to possess her body?

rokumanxes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks.
I just hope a dpad movement code comes soon. I just like it better like that.

.Darky said:
Am I the only one who lol'd when Zelda freaked out when she knew the Demon Lord was going to possess her body?
No. I lol'd pretty freakin' hard.
She was scary. Haha. And when she turned her head ever-so-slowly, I was almost literally scared.
However, the expression wasn't the one I was expecting. lol

Elium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
.Darky said:
I lol'd too. Especially when she insists Link to find her body
laugh.gif

But now i'm stuck in the first temple, in the forest (i'm serious
huh.gif
). At the extreme beggining... There's a door which can be open with a key and another one which can't. In the first room just after the "station"... What am i supposed to do ?
dry.gif

rokumanxes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm almost positive no one here would know for certain, but it can't hurt to ask...
Does Link have a different voice actor here?
He sounds different than he did in Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass.
(Yes, I know it's not the same Link as in those, but still.)

I dunno, but his voice just kinda... irks me.

penguinwarfare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
frozzted said:
Oh, my partner kept talking to the Phantom. I just drew a line to the switch, and it walked past him and hit it. Then I just had Link hide so he could sneak past after.

Thanks Forzzted, got it now.

noammax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone tell me how to get on r4??? I keep hiting the cow and it doesnt stop.
i think its piracy protetin?!

happy.gif
jks, sorry for off topic. Cant wait to download tomorrow night!!! Has anyone tried the multiplayer?

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I the forest......

Where you have to trigger the switch and run across the bridge with the bomb, to blow up wall on other side... what is the best order to do that is it

Pick up bomb, drop bomb by switch, activate switch then pick up bomb and run with it, throwing it at the end

or

Activate switch, go back and get the bomb, run like mad and then throw it at the end....

Whatever I do I fail by a tiny bit.....

Elium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
funem said:
I the forest......

Where you have to trigger the switch and run across the bridge with the bomb, to blow up wall on other side... what is the best order to do that is it

Pick up bomb, drop bomb by switch, activate switch then pick up bomb and run with it, throwing it at the end

or

Activate switch, go back and get the bomb, run like mad and then throw it at the end....

Pick up the bomb, drop it by switch (don't thrwo it ON the switch), pick the other one while the fist explodes, run across the bridge and explodes the wall

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Elium said:
funem said:
I the forest......

or

Pick up the bomb, drop it by switch (don't thrwo it ON the switch), pick the other one while the fist explodes, run across the bridge and explodes the wall

Doh ! will have to try it like that.... thx

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
GUYZ WHERE'S THE PATCH FOR ACEK...nah it's not funny.

Love the game. Loved the new peripherals and the new way to beat the boss. Very interactive and fun. Can't wait to play it more. MW2 will have to wait for weeks
tongue.gif

Elium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Elium said:
.Darky said:
I lol'd too. Especially when she insists Link to find her body
laugh.gif

But now i'm stuck in the first temple, in the forest (i'm serious
huh.gif
). At the extreme beggining... There's a door which can be open with a key and another one which can't. In the first room just after the "station"... What am i supposed to do ?
dry.gif
Ok, i found by myself... Why didn't i think of it before ?
laugh.gif

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I had this weird thing on the 6th floor of the spirit temple, when using zelda to pass through fire she suddenly get "hurt" and she is stuck like that and all I can do is save and quit and can't get off of her.

Raccoonboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spirit Tracks Is On Hold For An Hour while dad charges In His Car
tongue.gif
I Am On My Way To 2nd Dungeon And Am Prepared For Any Ice Bosses! Also! YOU CAN CATCH BUNNIES! xD

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
.Darky said:
I couldn't find a pic describing my words, so here's the wording.

At first I was like *Scared* and then I LOL'd!

I was freaked when she flew up into the air freaking out, like, I was afraid of her, then she went to Link all freaked and stuff and then I LOL'd. So. Much. Like this much: |______________________________________________________| (

mrSmiles

Dundunduuuun
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
while everyone is moving along in the game, im having trouble with the damn flute, cant seem to get the timing down......

i also started to laugh when Zelda freaked out and starts pushing Link to find her body.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker