Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
grainsofrain said:
anyone up to send a drifloon to me? =o (impatient to wait till friday comes around)
pm me if anyone's interested ~
You can change the time on your DS to Friday, go catch it, and then change back to the original date.

Leto

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just started playing Pokemon Diamond and I'm having trouble raising my Pichu.
I caught at level 16, it is now level 29 but hasn't evolved yet. I looked it up in one of the online pokedex and apparently Pichu needs to be happy to be able to evolve. Now my question is: How do I make it happier?

Valkerion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leto said:
I caught at level 16, it is now level 29 but hasn't evolved yet. I looked it up in one of the online pokedex and apparently Pichu needs to be happy to be able to evolve. Now my question is: How do I make it happier?

also feed it pofins, and stat items. they will make its happiness rise very fast.

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
i cannot wait for platinum
shame we have no release date for the ul or the us yet.

i think it would be nice if WE got it 1st as USA got d/p first

D

Deleted User

DS_USER_997 said:
i cannot wait for platinum
shame we have no release date for the ul or the us yet.

i think it would be nice if WE got it 1st as USA got d/p first
I agree but it's not going to happen
dry.gif

drizzt8886

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am playing pearl on a dstt and I just changed the skin now it is saying that the save is corrupt and was deleted. Is there any way to fix this?

fredrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone want a mewtwo,zapdos,artikuno,moltres,lugia,celebi,regirock,regice,registeel,latias,lat
os,kyogre,groudon,jirachi,deyoxys,rotom,uxie,mesprit,azelf,dialga,palkia,hetran,
regigigas,giratina or cresselia they are al legendaries ask me if you want one i have not used any cheats for to get them. but how do i know what my friand kode is??

Posts merged

anyone want a mewtwo,zapdos,artikuno,moltres,lugia,celebi,regirock,regice,registeel,latias,lat
os,kyogre,groudon,jirachi,deyoxys,rotom,uxie,mesprit,azelf,dialga,palkia,hetran,
regigigas,giratina or cresselia they are al legendaries ask me if you want one i have not used any cheats for to get them. but how do i know what my friand kode is??

Posts merged

Posts merged

Posts merged

Posts merged

MyauChanDesu

Kamineko is GOD.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Leto said:

Just keep it in your team and don't let it die always in battle.

And AFAIK, there's something that you feed your pokemon to make it happy, I just forgot.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
mimirochefort said:
Leto said:

Just keep it in your team and don't let it die always in battle.

And AFAIK, there's something that you feed your pokemon to make it happy, I just forgot.
do you mean medicines like protein,zinc,iron,carbos etc?

glowy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Leto said:
Look here how to get your Pichu happy:
http://www.serebii.net/games/happiness.shtml

Veristical Blaze

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Found the Ultimate Team!!:
evil.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***************************************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Drapion, Houndoom, Gliscor, Floatzel, Torterra and Gengar *!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***************************************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know its much Poison and Dark and not the Favorito Electric but its nice team i tested it and it has no weaknesses

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Veristical Blaze said:
Found the Ultimate Team!!:
evil.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Drapion, Houndoom, Gliscor, Floatzel, Torterra and Gengar *!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know its much Poison and Dark and not the Favorito Electric but its nice team i tested it and it has no weaknesses
DD Gyrados will beat the hell out of the team...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong