Gaming Official Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Discussion Thread

Zzzzz...

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hey, does anyone know the website to download pokemon pearl?
rolleyes.gif

D

Deleted User

Zzzzz... said:
hey, does anyone know the website to download pokemon pearl?
rolleyes.gif
NO. NAUGHTY. READ THE RULES.

Yeah, I know ferrariman said it already, but still...

NO. NAUGHTY. READ THE RULES.

Azrunex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whatever you do, don't go to ndash because it is illegal and links to it are not allowed on this board. On a side note, why does everyone hate urza, i mean yeah he can be abrasive, but hate?

D

Deleted User

Azrunex said:
Whatever you do, don't go to UIGF*(RY(*H£" because it is illegal and links to it are not allowed on this board. On a side note, why does everyone hate urza, i mean yeah he can be abrasive, but hate?
...but you gave the name of the site
cry.gif

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
warmijwilfaain said:
Urza said:
And you quoted the name of the site.

Good jorb.
And you pointed out I gave the name of the site. So you're kind of telling us, too.
Your post isn't invisible and my post isn't a ring of dispersion
rolleyes.gif

I reported it though, so that should make up for it
happy.gif

airpirate545

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
any success stories of catching a munchlax? from wat ive read theyre almost impossible to read. meh, i gotta wait 7-12 hours(cant even set my ds clock ahead i tried and doesnt work).

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
airpirate545 said:
any success stories of catching a munchlax? from wat ive read theyre almost impossible to read.

You mean to catch right?
I dunno, At first I always seemed to get Wurmples from trees then I did a mass honey coverage putting it on every tree I could find and found that I almost got a different pokemon from every tree.
I know it does won't that way but you'll get it quicker that way. I got mine from the tree left of Celeste Town. I didn't think to put any low lvl pokemon in my team and thought I'd get away with Abomasnow's hail ability but the munchlax was holding leftovers so I think I ended up making it use struggle. I could have just reset, but I think holding leftovers isn't the biggest percent so I held on. (you do save just before checking your trees right? It won't change the pokemon but level and sex will change if your after a certain sex combee or burmy or just plain don't catch it first time round.) Luckily enough I got it first pop in a preimier ball XD I'm quite proud of the catch too.

Sendoh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
airpirate545 said:
any success stories of catching a munchlax? from wat ive read theyre almost impossible to read. meh, i gotta wait 7-12 hours(cant even set my ds clock ahead i tried and doesnt work).

Got all the honey tree Pokemon except for Heracross and Munchlax. They were too much of a hassle... I simply transfered Heracross and Snorlax over from my Fire Red cart instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho. +1