how do i load a save file? it won't let me
hate2.gif

pikadogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
muckers said:
So, it was inevitable really - once the games were dumped, and it was known they were playable on most major ROM playback cards, then there was gonna be an influx of threads relating either ROM problems or the games.

How's about just one single thread (possible sticky?) for discussing your goings on in the game, any help you might need either regarding the game or ROM playback? Keeps things more tidy, dontcha think?
wink.gif

Perhaps mods can move existing threads into this one or something, to de-clutter.

I don't know if anyone else has had a similar thought/thinks its a good idea but I think it should help to reduce the generic "OMG HELP" and "OMG MY POKEYMANS! LET ME SHOW YOU THEM!" threads, yes?

Anyway, to get the ball rolling so to speak, my current Diamond progress:

Just beaten first gym leader:

Lv. 12 Shinx (M)
Lv. 16 Prinplup (M)
Lv. 13 Starly (M)
Lv. 13 Abra (M)
Lv. 3 Bidoof (M) (

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
Just curious about how to build a competitive Pokemon team.

I've heard much of the vocab, like sweepers and walls and stuff, but I'm not sure which Pokemon fits those categories.

Any help would be appreciated.

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
PanzerWF said:
Just curious about how to build a competitive Pokemon team.

I've heard much of the vocab, like sweepers and walls and stuff, but I'm not sure which Pokemon fits those categories.

Any help would be appreciated.
It's quite simple. Sweepers are the offense and walls are defense. There are three kinds of each, physical, special and mixed (which is quite rare). It's pretty obvious what their jobs are. Sweepers usually have high (Sp.) Attack and high speed while walls have have high (Sp.) Defense and decent or better HP. A good example of a physical sweeper is Scyther (alright, Scyther isn't so good but I can't think of anyone better) and a good special sweeper is Alakazam. Good examples of a physical wall is Skarmory and a good special wall is Blissey which are both OU (overused) in competitive play.

There are other types of Pokemon I can't think out of my head right now since I haven't been into Pokemon for a while. Here are just a few I do remember that you might want to look up: batonpasser, staller, annoyer

While I'm here, I'd like to ask a question related to Pokemon myself. Does anyone know if the Japanese ROMs of Diamond or Pearl have the traveling glitch involving the Elite Four Glitch?

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My son needs help with Pokemon Diamond (and I have no idea abouth the game at all):

He has been using cheats and has found himself in a "mystery zone". It's all black and he doesn't know how to get out. Does anyone know?

Sendoh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Eon-Rider said:
While I'm here, I'd like to ask a question related to Pokemon myself. Does anyone know if the Japanese ROMs of Diamond or Pearl have the traveling glitch involving the Elite Four Glitch?

Yes, I tried it out. I think Version 1.0 has it. There's a guide on this on GameFAQS: http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/925601/47530

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ds_magic said:
My son needs help with Pokemon Diamond (and I have no idea abouth the game at all):

He has been using cheats and has found himself in a "mystery zone". It's all black and he doesn't know how to get out. Does anyone know?
Is this the commercial cart or a flashcart?

If you have access to the save file you can edit the coordinates of the character with Pokesav.

Revelp8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking of Platinum, which is right around the corner, will it be available for DL once its out? Im not going to be able to understand a word of japanese, so hopefully gamefaqs comes out with a translation to it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto