Charizard Vs Dragonite

• Total voters

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
what is the AP crack exactly??
The game is piracy protected. Meaning the rom wont run on flashcarts unless its cracked or bypassed.
isnt that pre patch thing supposed to do that....

Ya thats what the patching is for.
I just checked that the patch files are actually available on the first page, LOL.

It doesnt work for you even after applying the patch?
well yeah they are :P, but i just whent on ahead and downloaded a pre patched rom, problem is no matter how much i try i keep getting the err code -4
Download fresh rom and patch yourself?

NicolasJ.AbdelNo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
The game is piracy protected. Meaning the rom wont run on flashcarts unless its cracked or bypassed.

I just checked that the patch files are actually available on the first page, LOL.

well yeah they are :P, but i just whent on ahead and downloaded a pre patched rom, problem is no matter how much i try i keep getting the err code -4
nope i donno from where to get it i can only find the 47 mb one and i tried that but it also didnt work..the errcode thing, the other one with 5 something mb has dissapeared and you cant give me a link here if you have it :P

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

nope i donno from where to get it i can only find the 47 mb one and i tried that but it also didnt work..the errcode thing, the other one with 5 something mb has dissapeared and you cant give me a link here if you have it :P
i am not using the "47mb" version either.
Just search for a clean version and patch for yourself.
Cant think of any other solution.

Mine works fine on the emulator, DSTwo and R4i.

NicolasJ.AbdelNo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP

is there anyway to get a good hint for getting a clean and full rom(not the 47mb one), without getting banned, like i donno, what to write on google for example?.....:)

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti

is there anyway to get a good hint for getting a clean and full rom(not the 47mb one), without getting banned, like i donno, what to write on google for example?..... :)

Here's a hint. Don't push your luck.

Reactions: 1 person

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

is there anyway to get a good hint for getting a clean and full rom(not the 47mb one), without getting banned, like i donno, what to write on google for example?..... :)

Here's a hint. Don't push your luck.
He's fine, there's nothing against posting file names :)

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I understand peoples desperation sometimes... but really?
Use your common sense.. search "Pokemon Conquest Rom" to begin with and get on from there... USA version or whatnot.

NicolasJ.AbdelNo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
i like this site :D
lol, seriously. google makes ANYTHING possible these days.
instead of waiting for someone to give you a hint.. get on with google :)
yeah i know but i think that things are getting deleted faster than they are getting uploaded :P, i think im gonna have more fun getting the game than actually playing it at the end :D
P.S. ive killed google over the past 2 days, SEARIOUSLY :P

NicolasJ.AbdelNo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
i like this site :D
lol, seriously. google makes ANYTHING possible these days.
instead of waiting for someone to give you a hint.. get on with google :)
yeah i know but i think that things are getting deleted faster than they are getting uploaded :P, i think im gonna have more fun getting the game than actually playing it at the end :D
P.S. ive killed google over the past 2 days, SEARIOUSLY :P
ok so turns out ive got a clean rom, i tried to patch it whith those 2 patches at the beginning of the site, still error -4, i tried putting those 2 other thing that are for the r4 under the 2 patches( i know im speaking caveman language) i dot really have a YSmenue, i have an R4 menue, but in there there are 2 file that are the same as the ones in the YSmenue i guess, because they get replaces, and still, same outcome err -4 :D........

deros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My girlfriend is using a R4 running Wood. Is there a way for her to play the ROM? And what is YSMenu? Can she install it parallel to Wood on the same cart?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My girlfriend is using a R4 running Wood. Is there a way for her to play the ROM? And what is YSMenu? Can she install it parallel to Wood on the same cart?
Wood R4 is good, she probably just needs to patch the rom.
I don't advise using YSMenu if you're already using Wood.

I would expect that in the coming days, Wood R4 firmware will be getting an update anyway, one that fixes Pokémon Conquest (U), Pocket Monsters Black 2(J) and Pocket Monsters White 2 (J), plus others.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2