Gaming Official Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Help Thread

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone found the stamp for ocean temple? I found a hidden door, but there is no way to reach the other side.

EDIT: Nevermind, figured out.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
pokemonfan4ever said:
I'm stuck on the part when you play the song with Carben or Cabren
I'm sick too so it even harder to blow. Anyone have any advice doing this song?
If you can talk loudly, that would work too.. Because the microphone simply recognizes the blowing as a loud sound, and it could be just about anything.

pokemonfan4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
pokemonfan4ever said:
If you can talk loudly, that would work too.. Because the microphone simply recognizes the blowing as a loud sound, and it could be just about anything.

Thanks, but now I can't get the song right D: I always get "Were you improvising there?" Almost every time when doing the song it's too hard.
So I'm asking is there an easy way doing this song?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
pokemonfan4ever said:
Inunah said:
pokemonfan4ever said:

Thanks, but now I can't get the song right D: I always get "Were you improvising there?" Almost every time when doing the song it's too hard.
So I'm asking is there an easy way doing this song?
The only way to do it is the way you're trying to do it.

Tsuchy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it is really dark on both sides of floor 29 ... there is one clue on the right side that says
Sometimes Darkness can make a path or something like that

i been running back and forth several times in the spirit tower.. any suggestion

pokemonfan4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know someone might call me lazy, but can you do the song for Carben or Cabren?
heres a link for my sav http://www.mediafire.com/?mnjizbetzjz
Also I'm right in the cave where you play the song so you don't have to move.
Just upload to somewhere and give me a link
Thanks for having your attention

Edit: NVM i some how got through the song

Edit 2: I forgot to save so idk how I did this song
so please help

fossil fighter f

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey can you please help me on floor 9 i cant find the stairs for the secound floor and i dont understand what does the light in the corner do. I blew out the candle and there was a light but the light does nothing. PLEASE HELP trying to get past this part for 3 days and thank you for reading my request

Chikenkiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
fossil fighter fan 101 said:
Hey can you please help me on floor 9 i cant find the stairs for the secound floor and i dont understand what does the light in the corner do. I blew out the candle and there was a light but the light does nothing. PLEASE HELP trying to get past this part for 3 days and thank you for reading my request

umm if ur talking about the room with all that darkness in that corner place a bomb there to reveal a hidden passage :)

takun32

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how do you get to the stamp box in the fire temple?

also in the snow area, Steem is waiting outside the train station. i dont know what hes requesting...i thought i got it but it doesnt seem to be it.

Steem says: Bring me a nice new vessel. I'll be waiting here until you do! Ah... Well, perhaps that's an exaggeration. But that's how I want one!"

Chikenkiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
takun32 said:
how do you get to the stamp box in the fire temple?

also in the snow area, Steem is waiting outside the train station. i dont know what hes requesting...i thought i got it but it doesnt seem to be it.

Steem says: Bring me a nice new vessel. I'll be waiting here until you do! Ah... Well, perhaps that's an exaggeration. But that's how I want one!"

stamp box after u hit all 4 switches and get to the end instead of going towards the stairs go back on the cart and on the bottom left hand side of the map is a switch changing the tracks leading u towards the stamp box

the vessel the fortune teller sells them for 50 rupees

RSK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I move the savefile from my M3Simply card and then move it back again, the game creates a new savefile when booted, exactly like the first time it was booted, and my save is gone. Any idea why this is happening?

RodPN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Now I'm pissed (such an awesome game lol) don't know if it's been asked before, but I don't want to read 15 pages

How do you go into the water temple the guy with the wheelchair gave me a letter with "instructions" but I don't get them, it has three islands labeled 1, 2, 3 and I have no idea what to do

Chikenkiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RodPN said:
Now I'm pissed (such an awesome game lol) don't know if it's been asked before, but I don't want to read 15 pages

How do you go into the water temple the guy with the wheelchair gave me a letter with "instructions" but I don't get them, it has three islands labeled 1, 2, 3 and I have no idea what to do

read post#194 (too lazy to answer again
tongue.gif
)

fedgerama

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tsuchy said:
it is really dark on both sides of floor 29 ... there is one clue on the right side that says
Sometimes Darkness can make a path or something like that

i been running back and forth several times in the spirit tower.. any suggestion
Blow out all the torches in that room.
I'm stuck slightly past that part. I shot the one eye with a light arrow, and then I missed where the next one appeared. Any help?

QUOTE(RodPN @ Dec 6 2009, 04:06 PM) Now I'm pissed (such an awesome game lol) don't know if it's been asked before, but I don't want to read 15 pages

The numbers correspond to statues near the rails. Go to each in that order and blow your whistle to activate them. The third spot will open the door to the Ocean Temple.

melamino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can't play the music from Carben(the guy that restores the ocean rails) on the spirit flute (or whatever it is called).
I play it exactly as Carben tells me to play, but he keep saying that I'm improvising xD
Can someone plz help me??? I really wanna finish this game before 2010.....
wacko.gif

EDIT: can anyone post a video on youtube playing the song?
the colors are: blue-orange-purple....

mrSmiles

Dundunduuuun
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how do you get to the stamp inside the fire temple? its in the room where you have to shoot the eyes in order of 2-1-4-3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?