Gaming Official Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Help Thread

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because im lazy and i dont want to find the key.
tongue.gif

Enter_Shikari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
floor 22, the hand things... how? I looked at the zelda informer guide, which is pro btw. but that bitch zelda keeps getting hit by my arrows! and dropping the damn key! I guess i'll have to keep trying LOL.

edit: wow... after posting this I do it on first try? god bless gbatemp!

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup. Here's my problem.

Every single time I try to got the the "Fire" region the game goes to a black screen. I'm at the part where Bryne, and Andjean are fighting up on the top stairs. I then try to go on the train, to go to the Fire region then the game frezzes. I can go to any other region just not fire. I did have a couple permanent codes on, like Have All equipment, and Have 16 hearts. Any help? I'd like to further in the game.

waferthinmint

Trophies
XP
Country
I've lost the guy taking pictures of trains: he made some passive-aggressive comment about walking home and now when my train is empty, I can't find him. do i need him anymore, and if so where has he gone.

tommyt

Trophies
XP
Country
Would someone be able to help me find out how to get this game working.
It freezes on me when I try leaving Goron valley.
unsure.gif

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I dont know how to get past this part in the fire temple. It's liek, there are 3 tiny magma eruption thingies, and there's also one of those things that redirects your arrows,and two targets as well, but i cant figure out how to hit those targets! i'll upload a pic asap.

freakmasamune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HI

I was playing The Legend Of Zelda - Spirit Tracks, but my save file suddenly get deleted and I was really far, trying to enter the desert temple.

Do you have a save file close to this point, because I didn't find it.

Thanks in advance

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
king rincer said:
QUOTE said:
If you go to the top of the room there should be a switch which you've already hit, go right then and down and there will be another switch which will extend the gap.

there are only 2 switches in the room one in the top right of the map, which i have already switched to get the 3rd teardrop. and one top left with large gaps eithe side.

It does look as though there should be another switch somewhere but i cant see it for the life of me....

I'm starting o think its anti piracy or somthing.
IIRC - that switch isn't needed - if you have the 3 tears then hit the phantom & let Zelda take control

perhaps this switch is used later (when you have boomerang perhaps) to unlock a hidden chest or something

Ajax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
waferthinmint said:
also is there a trick to the third race at slippery station or is it just "run faster"?

Rolling. It allows you to change directions faster, therefor letting you round corners quicker.

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
I'm on the Sand Sanctuary, and no matter what I do, the instrument playing bit refuses to accept that I've completed the song successfully. I played It absolutely perfectly (no dust coming out the top of the flute) but he still says 'improvisation is nice...'
Any help?

mangotrance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Gnargle said:
Hi,
I'm on the Sand Sanctuary, and no matter what I do, the instrument playing bit refuses to accept that I've completed the song successfully. I played It absolutely perfectly (no dust coming out the top of the flute) but he still says 'improvisation is nice...'
Any help?
Use the Rythm in the background for assistance!

freakmasamune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
freakmasamune said:
HI

I was playing The Legend Of Zelda - Spirit Tracks, but my save file suddenly get deleted and I was really far, trying to enter the desert temple.

Do you have a save file close to this point, because I didn't find it.

Thanks in advance

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
mangotrance said:
Gnargle said:
Hi,
Any help?
Use the Rythm in the background for assistance!
See I tried that, following the practice rhythm to the letter, but it didn't work at all. I don't know what's going on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That game maybe too violent for your granny tho. Better get Barbies Dream house instead.