Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Yes but I stilll need patch to fix freezing

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone help me disable multiplayer/wireless/wifi/IR/I don't know problem -connection- with savegame I saved during "wireless connection" in bottom screen Saving, Please do not shut down the nds my game freezes and now my save is corrupt and lol'd

when i lose any battle the game don't freezes, all works fine and i have 1 medal (except wifi and wireless)

rpyleoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it seems every time i lose a battle, it freezes...is anyone else encountering this issue? i'm using an EZ flash Vi, cuz it won't work on me AK2i, and it's the only issue i'm encountering...

Chocobunneh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using WoodR4 1.12, with a pre-patched (for the exp problem, at least) that I found on /tr/. It was working great, I went from the very beginning and stopped after beating the first gym and rescued the Munna, headed out the west exit of the city, saved the game, and decided to play something else. I got like two hours of gameplay (slow, I know) problem-free.

...but then I decided to boot up the game again and play some more, and I get frozen almost immediately after continuing my save game...is there a fix for this yet?

thedarkcheese

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh.. Whenever I play on DeSmuME I can't seem to get past the "Continue game"part.
angry.gif

EDIT: Whoops, I was just impatient, the game just froze. My bad.

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
Chocobunneh said:
I've been using WoodR4 1.12, with a pre-patched (for the exp problem, at least) that I found on /tr/. It was working great, I went from the very beginning and stopped after beating the first gym and rescued the Munna, headed out the west exit of the city, saved the game, and decided to play something else. I got like two hours of gameplay (slow, I know) problem-free.

...but then I decided to boot up the game again and play some more, and I get frozen almost immediately after continuing my save game...is there a fix for this yet?
Shows you a "Error-japanese text letter" when select "continue" in main menu?
If this happens to you, we have the same problem and this is solution:
-Tap Continue game
-Choose second option
-[New screen] Choose first option

Epic LOL

Choaticdomain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I used the patch and it was working fine, until i saved. After that not so much. Any help?
Im using Acekard 2i Akaio 1.7.1 with kingston 2gb memory stick.

DSTTgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I hate it... I already tried everyting to get white working on my DSTTi. But nothing seems to help. So i downloaded a new clean 1, and tried to patch it with the new universal child patch, but it can't find the universal code to patch...

Chocobunneh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TFDELTA said:
Chocobunneh said:

Shows you a "Error-japanese text letter" when select "continue" in main menu?
If this happens to you, we have the same problem and this is solution:
-Tap Continue game
-Choose second option
-[New screen] Choose first option

Epic LOL
Well....lol. I did that and doesn't immediately freeze up anymore, and so far, I've done a few battles with no problem...

That's one stupid fix, though. I wonder what the text boxes are saying now...

redfable

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im playing on wood 1.11(I think) on r4 the game as only froze randomly once but it allways freezes when tryin to use c gear any fix for this?

Amorda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I am using R4i sdhc red box for DSI. I tried rudolph's patch but I still got the same error on screen when loading the game. "ErrCode=-5"
Is there a fix for this yet? Or are we still playing the waiting game?

dmzicknet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
loch said:
megadude1 said:
add EDGE to problems list. Getting sound problems
Same here. Exp problem solved. No freezing at all. At first I feel that the item-obtaining music sounds a bit different then when I arrived at the 1st gym, I figured out that some of the musics seem to be missing a track. For example the gym music, the main melody was gone.

i didnt realize this until just a while ago.. i wasnt actually paying attention to the sound coz i always set my volume to minimum.. so yeah im getting sound problems on edge too..

loch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dmzicknet said:
loch said:
megadude1 said:
add EDGE to problems list. Getting sound problems
Same here. Exp problem solved. No freezing at all. At first I feel that the item-obtaining music sounds a bit different then when I arrived at the 1st gym, I figured out that some of the musics seem to be missing a track. For example the gym music, the main melody was gone.

i didnt realize this until just a while ago.. i wasnt actually paying attention to the sound coz i always set my volume to minimum.. so yeah im getting sound problems on edge too..
I'm using headphones to listen because they're all new musics. I wonder if any other "fully function-able" cards got the same problem as well...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9pwfLTaW8J8?si=FaKUzB-OBP92LnUD