Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Roxas93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
someone really needs to make a fix for the rest of the flashcart mainly the r4i gold because im running out of patience

xTepego617

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And also a universal patch, I'm still having the white screen on my Super R4i and I tried all these patches and updates from these threads and nothing.

Machima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep i tried the child play it doesnt work.

Btw whoever said the latest R4 version is 1.3something its not. its 1.25b.

Gvaz

Trophies
Website
gvaz.notsleepytime.org
XP
Country
United States
I used the RakuRaku patch and I've played for 2 hours and not had any issues.

Clean Pokemon White, patched with RakuRaku and trimmed with ndstokyotrim. works fine on my DSi XL with an Acekard2i with AKAIO 1.7.1

Roxas93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gvaz said:
I used the RakuRaku patch and I've played for 2 hours and not had any issues.

Clean Pokemon White, patched with RakuRaku and trimmed with ndstokyotrim. works fine on my DSi XL with an Acekard2i with AKAIO 1.7.1
Ok but we need patches for the R4i's and r4i golds

Robson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My R4 is SDHC too, and i really don't know why i a'm geting the error-4 at every fuc*ing time that i try to load my rom!!

loch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
megadude1 said:
add EDGE to problems list. Getting sound problems
Same here. Exp problem solved. No freezing at all. At first I feel that the item-obtaining music sounds a bit different then when I arrived at the 1st gym, I figured out that some of the musics seem to be missing a track. For example the gym music, the main melody was gone.

Ben232

Trophies
XP
Country
Meh, I give up.

I have tried every possible thing with my R4SDHC, including Clone Wood, YSMENU and more. None of them work with or without the patched rom - whenever I select the game, it's an instant white screen.

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Roxas93 said:
someone please fix the white screen for the r4i gold i have yet to play these games i'm so bored right now
Patients, you have to wait somebody is making a patch okay, just be patient WHILE I PLAY SOME POKEMON BLACK 100% WORING NO FREEZES THANKS!!! =D

Naruto456910

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my Pokemon white to load on my R4 clone(N5), but I freeze after the professor person appears, could someone send me their pre-patched rom please? =)

Roxas93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tails100 said:
Roxas93 said:
someone please fix the white screen for the r4i gold i have yet to play these games i'm so bored right now
Patients, you have to wait somebody is making a patch okay, just be patient WHILE I PLAY SOME POKEMON BLACK 100% WORING NO FREEZES THANKS!!! =D

Jerk!!!!!!!

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Confirmed working:
Acekard 2i with akaio
R4 With Wood For Pokemon
EZFlash Vi

Hakoda said:
I haven't exactly confirmed this but on various sites, the culprit in terms of AKAIO seems to be the AK2.1. Just a hunch though so take it with a grain of salt.

Credits go to Cbajd5 for the xdelta files and to Hakoda for update to why one one flashkart will not accept this patch
Works fine on my r4 ds wood 1.12 BUT still freezes when try to access wi-fi connection or "shut-down" the wireless/wifi? on bottom screen and now my savegame is bricked xD. I tried to CONTINUE adventure and show me a corrupt data screen, then I press the second option and show me a new letter asking me for "C???"???? WTF is this?

superdudeb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do this. I have downloaded Black from megaupload and it is in .rar format. I have also downloaded WinRAR and xdelta. I have no idea what to do though. I Also have an acekard2i. I downloaded the ROM for SS last year and managed to figure out what to do in like an hour, but I have completely forgotten what I'm supposed to do exactly. Can someone please, PLEASE help me out the best that they can? It would be much appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/d9wnSq_aP-0?si=T9bdloMD2dGzvnbf