• Yes but I stilll need patch to fix freezing

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, the patched game runs fine on Cyclo 1.59, at least no initial signs of white screen of death. Won't get a chance to test it until I get back from work though. Will chime in later tonight with results but so far so good.

xBLACKOPSx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got the white screen on one patch and a black screen on another
frown.gif

frogmyster3

Trophies
XP
Country
Black_Knight_666 said:
Whats the sort of ap will i run into if i run a clean unpatched pokemon black rom with ak2i? (akaio 1.7.1)

An unpatched version will encounter freezes (I don't know if the patched version combats this, I personally haven't frozen since patching) and the Exp problem. This is a universal problem with the exception of the DSTwo.

Sebbel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
xBLACKOPSx said:
Can anyone confirm that it works without anti-piracy on AceKard 2i?

With this patch, it works perfectly without any Anti Piracy on the acekard 2i. Just make sure that you have the latest AKAIO incl. loaders and to disable soft reset, cheats and maybe also ds download play.

xBLACKOPSx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
frogmyster3 said:
Black_Knight_666 said:
Whats the sort of ap will i run into if i run a clean unpatched pokemon black rom with ak2i? (akaio 1.7.1)

An unpatched version will encounter freezes (I don't know if the patched version combats this, I personally haven't frozen since patching) and the Exp problem. This is a universal problem with the exception of the DSTwo.

Yeah it does on AceKard. I tried it.

xBLACKOPSx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sebbel said:
xBLACKOPSx said:
Can anyone confirm that it works without anti-piracy on AceKard 2i?

It works perfectly without any Anti Piracy on the acekard 2i. Just make sure that you have the latest AKAIO incl. loaders and to disable soft reset, cheats and maybe also ds download play.
Could you tell me specific details about the rom and the AceKard please?

Monkfish Esq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm I've not experienced any crashes right up to the point where you get the c-gear then my DS froze. Does it only do that on the R4?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Your supposed to tell them about Google lol