• Yes but I stilll need patch to fix freezing

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Monkfish Esq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I was using a pre-patched Black rom before but still got freezing, after applying this patch to my White rom I'm currently playing well past the point where it should have frozen so it's looking promising!

On R4 w/ Wood 1.12.

Andish

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, I applied the patch. Using Wood 1.12. I load up the game and I get a white screen. Where did I go wrong?!??!!?
hate2.gif

Sebbel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The patch definitly fixes the freezes too on the ace2i with latest AKAIO. Won against the first gym leader and no freezes at all, so thanks!

HIBIKI87

Trophies
XP
Country
Andish said:
Ok, I applied the patch. Using Wood 1.12. I load up the game and I get a white screen. Where did I go wrong?!??!!?
hate2.gif

Did you disable the Soft reset in the Wood R4 Menu?? I managed to start playing only after disabling soft reset!!
Try it! You should be able to play it then!!

teleska

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well. here's my story.. and it may help others out

2 acekard 2i 1.7.1. 2 4gb SDHC cards. 1 HP and 1 PNY
Hp works no problem
Pny doesn't work. Stops working after professor speech.

Its not the acekards... Its definitely the Memory cards that is causing this problem.

I threw my son's HP card into mine and it works FINE. New game and all.

I may use my sons card to create a game and make a save for me. Then place the save file on my memory card and see if I get after the professor speech and save will it work on my PNY card.

I may try and reformat my card.. I have not done that yet. But I have tried soft reset and all that crap.. My son's had soft reset on and everything.

I really don't think the acecards are having a problem with it being soft reset, etc. I feel it is directly linked to people's memory card types.

shiroitaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Works on M3Real Sakura 1.47/4.8 with no XP Clean Rom. With the XP Patch played for 1hr26min so far with no freezing or crashing. Hope that helps! Thanks for the patch and info!
cool.gif

Andish

Trophies
XP
Country
France
HIBIKI87 said:
Andish said:
hate2.gif

Did you disable the Soft reset in the Wood R4 Menu?? I managed to start playing only after disabling soft reset!!
Try it! You should be able to play it then!!
I now love you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1