Gaming Official Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! Discussion Thread

Are you interested at all?

• Yes

Votes: 51 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • I'll tell you when I get to try the ROM

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • What is Adventure Time?

Votes: 9 10.0%

• Total voters

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
WHERE IS THE ROM EGGMAN, YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE ROMS
Preordered the Enchiridion edition for my girlfriend's Christmas present, but it hasn't been despatched yet. Hmm.
I have no option than to pirate anyway, really - I live in the UK, so no release for me, and I'm not importing another copy.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
While I never saw one episode of this (simply can't be arsed to download or stream it on pootube), the game looks interesting. I just hope I won't have any "problems" because I don't really know Adventure Time.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
WHERE IS THE ROM EGGMAN, YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE ROMS
Preordered the Enchiridion edition for my girlfriend's Christmas present, but it hasn't been despatched yet. Hmm.
I have no option than to pirate anyway, really - I live in the UK, so no release for me, and I'm not importing another copy.

thought that edition was for 3DS only
and you know the 3DS is region locked right

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
and I heard that war, I need more details!!!

Click here to see everything known about it.

Nope, there's an LE for both DS and 3DS, at least according to Amazon.
Really? Then it's really hard to find in comparison to the 3DS version... I went to the local game store about an hour ago and all the copies of the game they had were three copies of the Limited Edition 3DS version, hadn't even heard of a Limited Edition DS version, and weren't even aware there was a normal version.

deathskater90

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well, it IS a cartoon network show, and cartoon network does exist all over Europe as well.
We do have adventure time in Sweden, horribly dubbed, but still.

We also have it here in poland. I totally love this cartoon, it seems like Cartoon Network is targeting more mature viewers (unlike disney channel), with shows like AT, Regular Show, Flapjack and Young Justice. The dubbing here is algebraic, almost as good as the original (although I pretty much always watch original versions of movies and cartoons).

Now the game itself- it's really sad that it's NA exclusive only :( would love to have the Enchiridion edition.. guess I'll have to download it.
Still going to enjoy it as much as I did enjoy Zelda II or Goku's Adventure, 'cause i just LOVE IT (am I repeating myself? whatevs).
Now waiting for it to be available to D-load.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
aw man, can't wait! :mellow: how will we know when it's out? if only there where gaming stores in my country... :nds:
We'll find out when someone happens to find a ROM on Google.

This game is US-only, so I doubt you would find it in Peru unless you found a store that would import games...

Edit) A friend of a friend has said they were playing the ROM! Maybe it's already out there somewhere.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
We'll find out when someone happens to find a ROM on Google.

This game is US-only, so I doubt you would find it in Peru unless you found a store that would import games...

Edit) A friend of a friend has said they were playing the ROM! Maybe it's already out there somewhere.
it doesnt needs to be imported, most of the games in america came from usa , also, my friend told me that he saw this game on a store earlier

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Very accurate.