Odd light problem with AKAIO

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by kenyiuw, Nov 17, 2009.

1. kenyiuw
    OP

kenyiuw Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2009
    Okay, so when I turn on my DS Lite, my power light is green and the regular start screen shows a full battery. Then when I select my AK2 to boot AKAIO, the light turns red. It stays red while I'm in AKAIO, but will turn back green if I load up an emulator. The next time I start my DS, the same thing happens. Anyone else experience something like this? I'm rather new to the NDS scene, so there might be something I don't know about. Any help would be appreciated. [​IMG]

2. scrtmstr

scrtmstr GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 20, 2009
    Netherlands
    the Netherregions!
    not a very big problem, i think it has something to do with the firmware. Happened also in the dslite of my cousin. by the way, welcome to the temp [​IMG]

3. kenyiuw
    OP

kenyiuw Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2009
    Thanks for the welcome [​IMG]

4. jabjab

jabjab GBAtemp Fan

Apr 21, 2008
    United States
    maybe something to do with accessing the microsd card?
    if its sdhc it has a higher power consumption than normal so may fool the battery into thinking has less life than normal?

5. geek_power

geek_power Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 19, 2009
    Canada
    Qu├ębec
    It must be that, because I get the same behavior, only before the battery is low for real and the light always shows red. If the battery is fully charged, I don't get this behavior, the light is always green.

6. kenyiuw
    OP

kenyiuw Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2009
    Thanks for the replies. It's good to know it's not just me. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice