Hacking Odd light problem with AKAIO

kenyiuw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, so when I turn on my DS Lite, my power light is green and the regular start screen shows a full battery. Then when I select my AK2 to boot AKAIO, the light turns red. It stays red while I'm in AKAIO, but will turn back green if I load up an emulator. The next time I start my DS, the same thing happens. Anyone else experience something like this? I'm rather new to the NDS scene, so there might be something I don't know about. Any help would be appreciated.
blink.gif

jabjab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe something to do with accessing the microsd card?
if its sdhc it has a higher power consumption than normal so may fool the battery into thinking has less life than normal?

geek_power

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jabjab said:
maybe something to do with accessing the microsd card?
if its sdhc it has a higher power consumption than normal so may fool the battery into thinking has less life than normal?
It must be that, because I get the same behavior, only before the battery is low for real and the light always shows red. If the battery is fully charged, I don't get this behavior, the light is always green.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...