hendrix5757

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ikki said:
It's also out to buy in Portugal!
I know we have plenty of Portuguese tempers so that should make a couple of 'em happy. That is if your retailer happens to have it.

Also,
28525_1.jpg

Lol difference
I agree. These pics are night and day.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Holy cow! (moooooo)
I'd seen some other mentions of this releasing on Sunday, earlier today, but I thought I was imagining it or thought they meant the Sunday next month...I totally thought this was coming out JULY 19th. Seriously. I get June and July mixed up...they are spelled so similarily! I just looked it up...wow. An unexpected awesome surprise is always a good one to have!
biggrin.gif
I am so excited for this game. It looks SO much better. And I've never actually finished it on my N64.

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ikki said:
It's also out to buy in Portugal!
I know we have plenty of Portuguese tempers so that should make a couple of 'em happy. That is if your retailer happens to have it.

Also,
28525_1.jpg

Lol difference

WTF EUROPE. You're NOT content getting the games TWO days earlier than us so you HAVE to break street date? So help me GOD I hope whatever game stores are breaking the street date get FINED big time.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot wait for this! The best part is that a Nintendo rep is coming to my little town and demo-ing the game!

Hopefully I can ask him some questions about the WiiU...
tongue.gif

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
sergster1 said:
WTF EUROPE. You're NOT content getting the games TWO days earlier than us so you HAVE to break street date? So help me GOD I hope whatever game stores are breaking the street date get FINED big time.
Hey, don't be a kid, let them enjoy their shit. If I'm lucky I'll get it in August and I'm dealing with it.
North America gets most of the worldwide releases before the rest of the world. Europe has been getting some Nintendo love lately and you're already whining. Gosh, unbelievable.

ShadowSonic2

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shadowsonic2.com
XP
Country
Chad
I'm excited for OoT in 3D. It looks much cleaner compared to the N64 version (obviously?). The boss mode is also a great add-on, oh and Master Quest after completing the original
gbasp.gif
Sadly, wouldn't be able to get my hands on it until July for the earliest, most likely August.

Just thought I'd share this too in the OoT 3D thread. My friend who's the admin of Game Crunch (site with the 3D Screenshots and that reports Game News, Reviews and that other jazz), is doing a contest for people to win a Ocarina of Time 3D; over here

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSonic2 said:
Just thought I'd share this too in the OoT 3D thread. My friend who's the admin of Game Crunch (site with the 3D Screenshots and that reports Game News, Reviews and that other jazz), is doing a contest for people to win a Ocarina of Time 3D; over here
Thanks for that! I entered. I think. Although I hope you win... And I like Game Crunch!

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ikki said:
sergster1 said:
Hey, don't be a kid, let them enjoy their shit. If I'm lucky I'll get it in August and I'm dealing with it.
North America gets most of the worldwide releases before the rest of the world. Europe has been getting some Nintendo love lately and you're already whining. Gosh, unbelievable.

Im annoyed that the second the get some nintendo love they start abusing it and breaking street dates.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why u so jelly ? If the US would break the street date, you wouldn`t talk about "abusing" nintendo love. Way to be selfish.

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hunter291 said:
Why u so jelly ? If the US would break the street date, you wouldn`t talk about "abusing" nintendo love. Way to be selfish.

When have you heard of the US breaking street dates... for nintendo games...

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Never heard of that, because I live in germany and I don`t care if games come out earlier in the US. I was just saying that if the street date would be broken in the US, you would be happy and not saying that you don`t want the game because of the broken street date xD You would just take and and make some sexy time with the game because it is so awesome xD

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Ben_j said:
So i just got my collector box. The funny thing is that you can actually get it without buying the game, I didn't have to pay anything, so I guess I could never go to buy the actual game and keep the collector box with the poster

Collectors? theres actually a Collectors OoT 3D? where?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: old men discussion