Homebrew RELEASE NXLoader SXmod | A modded NXLoader to have SXOS's payload as default

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
i did check to see if my ota was on using a usb stick and it works perfectly, i just can't get NXLoader to detect my switch or send the payload over

RahFah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The sure way to check for OTG support is to plug thecOTB cable into the phone, and plug a USB stick into it, and if you can see the files on the USB stick, you're good.
My Galaxy J5 (J500m) recognize pendrivers and others usb devices.
Even when I run the app "Easy_OTG_Checker", it recognize the Nintendo Switch as "Nvidia Corp. APX",

But when I try to run the NXloader, SXloader or Rekado, I got the error "SUBMITURB failed" :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_Easy_OTG_Checker_20180713-100708.png
    Screenshot_Easy_OTG_Checker_20180713-100708.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 311
Reactions: XC-3730C

annson24

The Patient One
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
My Galaxy J5 (J500m) recognize pendrivers and others usb devices.
Even when I run the app "Easy_OTG_Checker", it recognize the Nintendo Switch as "Nvidia Corp. APX",

But when I try to run the NXloader, SXloader or Rekado, I got the error "SUBMITURB failed" :(

SUBMITURB failed most likely means your device has an EHCI controller, not XHCI. You'd need to patch your kernel's drivers if you want this to work.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: RahFah

Defy9

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey, love the idea of this so thanks for posting it!

With that said, I can't seem to get it to work on my Sony XZ Premium. I do have AutoRCM enabled, is that perhaps causing the issue?

Could you let me know if my steps are wrong?

- Switch is powered off
- Plug USB Type C to Phone
- Open up NX Loader with SX OS Payload selected
- Plug USB Type C to Switch

Nothing happens.

Using a Usb Type C to USB Type C cable - Also worth noting that when I turn the switch on using TegraRCM and plug my phone into the switch, it gives me the option to choose whether to just charge/transfer files etc but this doesn't appear when the switch has been powered off and attached to the switch,

As the Switch is off, does this mean that it cannot inject the payload? Unfortunately I don't have a jig or anything to put it into RCM Mode, hence why the setting of AutoRCM is enabled.

UPDATE -

Just tried with my wife's phone, which is a Xiaomi and it worked perfectly.

Seems my phone is the issue!

Last edited by Defy9,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0LPrmtVWsA