1. tallbl0nde

OP tallbl0nde Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    @1basti1 Unfortunately nothing has really changed - there are a few new account events showing up early in the log but not for Burnout. I can't see what would be going wrong. I'm a bit busy with exams and stuff at the moment, I'll have another look later when I've got more time! :)

1basti1 likes this.
  2. 1basti1

1basti1 GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    No Stress. :D
    Thanks for looking into it.
    And if it isn't fixable, no problem. ;)

3. VectorSux

VectorSux Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Would it be possible to add a startup sound like on the normal startup page?

Also the default language detection doesn't seem to be working for me

4. Csmrcc

Csmrcc GBAtemp Fan

Spain
    Hi, spanish is working fine for me

5. tallbl0nde

Newcomer

Australia
    I'd like to add sounds eventually, unfortunately I likely can't use the same one Nintendo does for legal reasons unless someone finds a way to read the sound from the firmware.

And what do you mean by it's not working? As in it's not picking the correct language?

Csmrcc likes this.
  6. VectorSux

VectorSux Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Yeah, my switch is set in Spanish but when I select system language it's set in English, I know that's not really a problem but I supposed I should let you know.

7. tallbl0nde

Newcomer

Australia
    I know it's not a big thing but thanks for letting me know, I like to have everything working properly no matter how small it is! :) Unfortunately I can't see why it's not working, according to the libnx docs I believe I've got it programmed correctly...

8. phalk

phalk Handheld Maniac

Brazil
    @tallbl0nde is it possible to make your app export all the user's data in a JSON file?

I'm working at a web-based Nintendo Switch "profile" based on Steam's Community user profiles. (Example: https://steamcommunity.com/id/phalkjr)
    If there's an easy way to export the user play data it might be possible to import it to my project and display what the user has been playing recently online.

Last edited by phalk, Jul 15, 2020
  9. tallbl0nde

Newcomer

Australia
    That's on the to-do list, I'd love to see a steam version of the Switch stats :)

If you're interested on what's happening, see this issue: https://github.com/tallbl0nde/NX-Activity-Log/issues/21

Tyvar1, sorabora and phalk like this.
  10. phalk

phalk Handheld Maniac

Brazil
    tallbl0nde likes this.
  11. nosekefik

nosekefik Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    It works with SX Core and SX OS 3.0.3??

12. tallbl0nde

Newcomer

Australia
    It should, I can't see why not :)

13. nosekefik

nosekefik Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    I installed it and works well

14. RadMcFist

RadMcFist Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    First of all, superb work on this. I've been using it since before there was even a UI to speak of and it's a wonderful app. I had wanted a decent activity log on Switch since before I even got one and even asked about developing a homebrew one on reddit, etc, so thanks a lot for doing it!

Secondly, is there any way that this could show how playtime is divided between handheld and TV mode for each game or even in general? I'd be really interested in that and I know I'm not alone in that. The info should be stored somewhere since Nintendo themselves knows it and includes some of it in those emails they sometimes send out.

15. tallbl0nde

Newcomer

Australia
    Glad to hear! I believe it may have been your Reddit post which inspired me to work on this ;)

Back when I was looking into how the play log stores it's data I found some "dock/undock" events, however I couldn't see any meaningful pattern in my log (for example if I docked and undocked while playing a game no docking events were logged, but there were some earlier on) so I simply ignored them. I can try looking into it again at some point, I just don't know when because I have so many things I want to do and so little time :P

sorabora likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - (slightly), statistics, Activity