Status
Not open for further replies.

Wishi

Rareware Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So, piracy is a solution to a problem that doesn't exist? OK.

Can we please stay on-topic?
Well it's a problem that will exist eventually , no lens last forever and also lets remember that Nintendo isn't pretty good with them , both my GameCube and Wii suffer from Lens death so I don't want that to repeat again , and also it's pretty interesting that you quote my message saying isn't in topic when I have read lots of worse post...

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Well it's a problem that will exist eventually , no lens last forever and also lets remember that Nintendo isn't pretty good with them , both my GameCube and Wii suffer from Lens death so I don't want that to repeat again , and also it's pretty interesting that you quote my message saying isn't in topic when I have read lots of worse post...

Digital is taking off right now on all consoles. Maybe you should try that...

Wishi

Rareware Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Digital is taking off right now on all consoles. Maybe you should try that...
Not with Nintendo Prices , they're totally overpriced at least in Mexico , Twilight princess HD costs 1200 pesos if I remember correctly, that is like 70 dollars and obviously without an amiibo D:

ImmortalShadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 5.40 has it Amiibos.
It's just another system library, you just need to be on a new enough firmware version, don't remember what version added it, 5.something, I slightly remember something about Smash needing it and them adding it right before release or something, so probably whatever the original Smash print has on its disc. Don't have any to try it out with
It's just another system library, you just need to be on a new enough firmware version, don't remember what version added it, 5.something, I slightly remember something about Smash needing it and them adding it right before release or something, so probably whatever the original Smash print has on its disc. Don't have any to try it out with

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
dimok was the mastermind behind this tbh, without figuring out that they updated global variables I wouldn't have been going anywhere, the rest was easy once that was solved
inb4 NWPlayer becomes just like hykem and refuses to release loadiine
listen it is NOT NWPLAYER123's exploit to release....you MUST UNDERSTAND THAT.....

Reactions: SkittleDash

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Posts that were appropriately deleted. If what you're saying is that I should report your post, so be it. Still, what you're saying is not a problem (by your own admission!) and doesn't fit the topic of this thread. If you want to discuss why piracy is right or wrong, there are better places to do it.

Not with Nintendo Prices , they're totally overpriced at least in Mexico , Twilight princess HD costs 1200 pesos if I remember correctly, that is like 70 dollars and obviously without an amiibo D:

Regular Twilight Princess HD is €60. That's more than $70. Your point being...?

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
i despair....i don't actually think you are all dumb....i think your just acting like you are.....am done with this shit.....

Reactions: LuigiXL

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hmm, im not sure marionumber1 gave his kexploit to other people besides fellow devs.

EDIT: Someone pls test I don't have a wifi connection on my Wii U.
This is getting interesting... I saved both mp4 files right away! Unfortunately, I'm not at home, I can test it later on my 5.5.1.

Dylon99

Lord of Dank
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is getting interesting... I saved both mp4 files right away! Unfortunately, I'm not at home, I can test it later on my 5.5.1.
I wouldn't risk running untrusted homebrew on your Wii U. If you can try to inspect the code of the app.

EDIT: Also the URL of the kernel exploit is called OSDriver, wasnt OSDriver fixed in 5.5.x?

Last edited by Dylon99,

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I wouldn't risk running untrusted homebrew on your Wii U. If you can try to inspect the code of the app.

EDIT: Also the URL of the kernel exploit is called OSDriver, wasnt OSDriver fixed in 5.5.x?
To tell you the truth, I have no experience in REing movies! :P

Reactions: Dylon99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo